Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spirit of Cuba

This is a discussion on Spirit of Cuba within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; A great everday smoke for just $1.15 a stick. A must try. I enjoyed the robusto size natural wrapper which ...

Spirit of Cuba

A great everday smoke for just $1.15 a stick. A must try.

I enjoyed the robusto size natural wrapper which measures 5 x 50. It is filled with Nicaraguan, Columbian, and Honduran tobacco. The binder is also Honduran. It is a mild smoke that is well constructed. It held an even burn and an effortless draw.
    They speak of my drink, but not of my thrist.

Young Fish

Thanks for the kind words MD. We are selling tons of Spirit Of Cuba. It's a great "sandwich" (short filler w/ long tripa). Keeps the cigar from flaking.

George

Puffer Fish with many spikes Sea Jay's Avatar

Great price. I like the smoke too. It's been a while. I'll have to pick some up.
    "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar, change your wife."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

well in canada there like 5.00, but i picked a few up...there not bad for the price

Newbie in the ocean

I hated this cigar, Alec...its $10 I will never see again. The ash was dark yellow and there was little smoke. The cigar canoed hardcore and the ash was very lop-sided. I would not even recommend this cigar to my cat....LONG LIVE DAVIDOFF!!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrownstone_6063 View Post
    I hated this cigar, Alec...its $10 I will never see again. The ash was dark yellow and there was little smoke. The cigar canoed hardcore and the ash was very lop-sided. I would not even recommend this cigar to my cat....LONG LIVE DAVIDOFF!!!!
    You just got yourself banned! We do not need your sort of attitude on this board. Goodbye!

i still have a few other AB lines that i love, but that a good smoke. for the price.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDan View Post
    A great everday smoke for just $1.15 a stick. A must try.

I enjoyed the robusto size natural wrapper which measures 5 x 50. It is filled with Nicaraguan, Columbian, and Honduran tobacco. The binder is also Honduran. It is a mild smoke that is well constructed. It held an even burn and an effortless draw.
    It is a great smoke - and a definite must have in the humidor for buck and half - I was really impressed with this smoke the first time I tried one.

I always have a few on hand now!

just enjoyed one today on the golf course.. nice smoke

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by karmaz00 View Post
    well in canada there like 5.00, but i picked a few up...there not bad for the price
    My God...$5 is like giving them away up here in Canada!

I haven't tried this particular cigar, but I have been liking other Alec Bradley cigars I have been smoking.

try one there not that bad

Young Puffer Fish scott 4 cigars's Avatar

Had my first Spirit of Cuba last weekend. It exceeded my expectations and I would buy this again. I am a fan of the Trilogy Corojo and MaXX as well. Keep up the good work.

Young Fish

Thanks Scott,

As I filled my car w gas y'day ($80.00 freaking dollars ) a pop....I thought to myself....the Spirit Of Cuba is looking better and better.

George

just picked up a box...really a great smoke for the price.

Leading Puffer Fish BeerAdvocate-cl's Avatar

I have been looking at these for awhile now. At $25 a box, you might as well give them a try. This thread might just make me pull the trigger! Thanks
    "Mmmmm Beeeer"..... Homer Simpson/Me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast