Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Decade scores 95 in Cigar Insider!

This is a discussion on Decade scores 95 in Cigar Insider! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; great job on the rating... I guess I need to develope my palate better. I enjoy the ITC so much ...

great job on the rating... I guess I need to develope my palate better. I enjoy the ITC so much more than the Decade. But I'm obviously in the "minority" on this. Both cigars are very enjoyable. The ITC has got a nice little spice to it!

Nicely done.
    It only takes me 1 drink to get drunk. The problem is, I can't remember if it's the 13th or 14th~George Burns

Puffer Fish with some spikes Jimmy Ray's Avatar

Great I'm gonna add that to my list.

Super rating for a super cigar, Adam. And you're in fine company with the Padron 80th taking the only other 95 rating in Insider's history.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

I thought the RP Decade was a good smoke, and I would never turn one down To me though, the ITC 10 yr, is way way better Congrats on the ratings, not like RP needs any help selling cigars though
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

It earned every point. An outstanding smoke. I have been impressed with RP for sometime. My favorites are the Olde World, Decade, and Meritage. All GoldenMonkey Winners!
    They speak of my drink, but not of my thrist.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

I agree with Lok. It was a good smoke, but the ITC 10th Anni was a much better smoke. I wouldn't turn one down, but it was uni-dimensional throughout the entire smoke. I was expecting more and think the 95 rating is great, but I wouldn't agree with it. I am an RP whore, though, so I may have another and rethink my initial analysis
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

No longer a community member.

Congrats to you Adam and R.P!!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Harpo Marx's Avatar

Never tried it. I'll have topick up a 5er!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Paesano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpo Marx View Post
    Never tried it. I'll have topick up a 5er!

Do you feel homeless tonight Harpo?
    If you don't know where your going
    Any road will take you there

Leading Puffer Fish brianhewitt-cl's Avatar

Congrads!

My timing is excellent! Just a couple of days ago I picked up a couple of both the Decade and the ITC.

I've had both the ITC and the Decade. They were OK, but neither one really knocked my socks off.

Young Puffer Fish RockyPatelSales's Avatar

Well thank you all very much for the comments! We all are very proud of this achievement. I just hope you all get the chance to try out the Decade and ITC soon. They truly are two completely different cigars.

Thanks again for the support guys, and enjoy the leaves!
    Adam Medere
    Rocky Patel Premium Cigar Co.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mhlatke's Avatar

Great news - I have couple of Decades resting right now and plan on picking up some ITC's, when I find them.
    "BADGES???....we don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Quote Originally Posted by mhlatke View Post
    Great news - I have couple of Decades resting right now and plan on picking up some ITC's, when I find them.

Adam definitely knows this but there's a Celebration Sampler in stores that has 4 Itc and 4 Decade in each. Got mine at Cigar Kat's shop. There's a toro and robusto variety. Nice boxes too.

Rocky's the man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast