Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Decade scores 95 in Cigar Insider!

This is a discussion on Decade scores 95 in Cigar Insider! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey gang, We got word last night of the vertical brand tasting of our RP Decade. Our lowest score was ...

Young Puffer Fish RockyPatelSales's Avatar

Decade scores 95 in Cigar Insider!

Hey gang,

We got word last night of the vertical brand tasting of our RP Decade. Our lowest score was 91 and our highest score (a record-tying high score) was 95!

This only further reassures your reviews and thoughts on the Decade.

Here's the breakdown folks:

Rocky Patel Decade
    Torpedo - 95
    Robusto - 93
    Lonsdale - 92
    Toro - 91

We are very proud of this rating here at Rocky Patel and hope that all of you go out and try for yourself, a true Cigar Aficionado "Classic" cigar!
    Adam Medere
    Rocky Patel Premium Cigar Co.

Was there any doubt these are great tasting cigars.
    Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Matt257's Avatar

I have yet to try these, but I may have to find out if any have made it over to the UK. Do you know of any shops that carry RP in the UK?

Congrats to RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait for my boxes to get here!
    As the soup folks say...MMMMMMMMMMMM GOOD!!ibble:

Quote Originally Posted by matt257 View Post
    I have yet to try these, but I may have to find out if any have made it over to the UK. Do you know of any shops that carry RP in the UK?
    I don't believe the UK has received any Decade yet. I'll let you know when I know though.

Lighthouse: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Be sure to age a few cigars, if you can, from that box. They're aging phenomenally!
    Adam Medere

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Damnit.....I may have to get a box of these too. I am currently looking around for the ITC 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfan13 View Post
    Damnit.....I may have to get a box of these too. I am currently looking around for the ITC 10th.
    Hey hey, I like your photo. I'm an avid Lions and Wings fan. Grew up in Dearborn, Michigan. I know Smoker's Outlet in Ferndale, MI should have some Decade and ITC's.

GO WINGS!
    Adam Medere

very cool congrats
    (__(JM)____}}}

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

Not surprised...I must have about 100 Rp sticks or more. I love the RP line but congrats none the less.

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RockyPatelSales View Post
    Hey hey, I like your photo. I'm an avid Lions and Wings fan. Grew up in Dearborn, Michigan. I know Smoker's Outlet in Ferndale, MI should have some Decade and ITC's.

GO WINGS!
    Cool. I have never been to the Smokers Outlet in Ferndale. I will have to check it out.

It's not hard being a Wings fan with the way they are playing. The Lions.....thats another story.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader sofaman's Avatar

Congrats on the rateings, I am going to have to try them out.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

Man, now these are going to be hard to find!!! i only have 2 robustos left. Man i should have gotten a box......

No longer a community member.

What is it with CA and Pyramids/torpedos?

Congrats on the 95. YOU PEOPLE NEED A CANADIAN DISTRIBUTOR!

(Sorry for the yelling.)

Puffer Fish with many spikes elmomac's Avatar

Conrats on all the great scores...this is a really great tasting cigar!!
    Your ad here! I may be cheap but I aint easy...no wait I'm easy but not cheap...no wait duoh!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes alnpd-cl's Avatar

I have 2 from the Big Smoke just sitting in my humi! I might break down and have one this weekend!
    "Life's too short to smoke cheap cigars!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast