Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Tatuaje section on CigarLive.com

This is a discussion on Tatuaje section on CigarLive.com within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Pete welcome. Check out my videos of Pepin from the Belicoso Cigar Lounge in Orland Park. The link is in ...

Pete welcome. Check out my videos of Pepin from the Belicoso Cigar Lounge in Orland Park. The link is in my sig.

Thanks for supporting Cigar Live!

Leading Puffer Fish brianhewitt-cl's Avatar

aboard Pete, it's great to have you on the board!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Sea Jay's Avatar

Welcome Pete.

I like the "Guapo" stick.

Glad you are here!
    "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar, change your wife."

Welcome Pete
    I met you in Seattle a few months back. I bought a box of Casadores that had the cigars wrapped in foil. You suggested that I let them age a bit. So - I haven't touched them yet - mabe this summer. Your cigars are fantastic! Glad to have you on cigar Live.

Welcome Pete!

Puffer Fish with some spikes adamsdb's Avatar

As many of you know already, I built a Cigar Stand ashtray and I put the Tat ashtray on top. Well, I am fascinated with Fleur De Lis so I emailed Pete from his website just to find out why he chose the Fleur as his logo. I figured I would get some canned response from someone in his PR department with the story of the logo paraphrased from some CA story or something like that. Not a chance, I got an email back from Pete himself explaining the story behind the choice of logos and some more information about the cigars. I was really impressed that he took the time to respond to my email. Shows how grounded and in touch he is with his customers.

Great to have you on the board Pete. Can't wait to hear more from you. Welcome!!!
    GetThePuck.com - The Puck-ifier™ & RH Beads™- Precision Humidity Control Made Simple!
    Cigarmony.com - Luxury Cigar Accessories & Apparel

Leading Puffer Fish cybervee-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrgatorman View Post
    Hey Pete...welcome to Cigar Live sir...truly an honor to have you here.
    My feelings exactly.

"Live your life as best you can, one moment at a time...... and when you put all the moments together you may have something worth remembering" - Humphrey Bogart

Puffer Fish with many spikes smokem-cl's Avatar

Welcome to CL Pete!

Any chance of you getting up to Habana Premium Cigar Shop this summer? I know the guys in upstate NY would love to meet you!

Puffer Fish with many spikes xavier_chino's Avatar

Hey Pete welcome to cigar live. You have some amazing cigars.

Leading Puffer Fish Dogwatch Dale-cl's Avatar

Welcome Pete! Glad to have you here, and we appreciate your support of Cigar Live.
    Dogwatch Dale Co-host, DogWatch Cigar Radio
    www.dogwatchsocialclub.com

welcome aboard pete love the VI line east and west coasts now I wish I could get my grubby mitts on the black label.
    (__(JM)____}}}

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Pete, great to have you. My favorite cigars right now are Tatuaje. I can't get enough of any of them. Keep them coming.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Wow!!!! The man himself is posting here!?!?! The single most popular line of smokes on this board, and the owner of the brand is posting here!!!! Not a rep, Pete himself!! This is crazy cool!!! BTW, love your stuff
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Yo Pete!

Hey Pete, to CigarLive from Fort Hood, Texas!!!!!!!!!
    Be discreet in all things, and so render it unnecessary to be mysterious.
    VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast