Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Tatuaje section on CigarLive.com

This is a discussion on Tatuaje section on CigarLive.com within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Welcome Pete. My question when can I meet you and discuss my obsession with your line and maybe sneak a ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes Habana-cl's Avatar

Welcome Pete. My question when can I meet you and discuss my obsession with your line and maybe sneak a Black Label from you? Seriously. Flint

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JLDUDE12345-cl's Avatar

I have never tried Tatuaje. Are they any good?
    :imconfused:

Have you one tonight while your at Robusto's! But make sure you have food in your gut.

Leading Puffer Fish brianhewitt-cl's Avatar

I think our overwhelming amount of welcomes scared him off!

We're like the screaming fans standing around the outside of the plane when the Beatles stepped off!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brianhewitt View Post
    I think our overwhelming amount of welcomes scared him off!

We're like the screaming fans standing around the outside of the plane when the Beatles stepped off!
    He told me he would be traveling but would post when he could. Thank you guys for the warm welcoming for Pete. Now he will know he has lots of fans here!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JLDUDE12345-cl's Avatar

Beautiful!!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leafandale's Avatar

adamsdb said "...I figured I would get some canned response from someone in his PR department... I got an email back from Pete himself explaining the story behind the choice of logos and some more information about the cigars."

Pete IS the PR department. Hell, up until about 6 months ago, I called Pete direct on his cell to place orders. I know he's very busy these days, so I talk to his right hand man, Andy most of the time. Andy's awesome, and keeps me filled in on what's in and out of stock and when stuff is arriving.

Let me say something to those that have never met Pete Johnson. I had him at our shop for our 10th Anniversary Cigar Dinner last October (along with 7 other cigar company owners). He is a regular Joe. For someone who arguably has the hottest brand in the cigar world today, he is very down-to-earth. He's easy to talk to, great to joke with, has great stories to tell, loves the Red Sox, and he is also very humble about his success. He is exactly the kind of guy you'd want to herf with.

Pete, you are welcomed in Knoxville anytime, brother. Thank you for all you have done for me over the last few years. Especially for La Maravilla and attending our dinner. I am eagerly looking forward to La Riqueza, too. Keep up the good work.

Mike
    Leaf & Ale, Knoxville, TN
    The Good Life Cigar Blog News, Notes, more!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Carl_H's Avatar

Welcome to CL, Pete. Love your cigars!

Have never tried Tatuaje but have heard great things on this board. Looking forward to trying them. Welcome aboard!

Welcome Pete..... From So Calif love those Tatuaje

Puffer Fish with some spikes DanRichmond's Avatar

Welcome Pete. You're the best.
    "Here, have a cigar. Light it up and be somebody." - from the film Pete Kelly's Blues.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Mtmouse's Avatar

Welcome aboard Pete.

Full grown Puffer Fish maduromojo-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leafandale View Post
    loves the Red Sox
    That explains why his cigars are so good!

Welcome Pete. Btw, as a newbie a guy at my B&M turned me onto them (and a few other people) and I turned another guy onto them. And so it goes...
    "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but a good cigar is a smoke. - Freud/Kipling Mashup; "Fight the Power. Smoke a Cigar."

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    He told me he would be traveling but would post when he could. Thank you guys for the warm welcoming for Pete. Now he will know he has lots of fans here!
    Hey Guys,

Thank you again for welcoming me. By the response, I believe I should stick around here for a while.
    As Daniel mentioned I am traveling way too much right now but I wanted to give you guys a shout out before I left the Country for the next two weeks. I want to make sure you know that I am not ignoring you guys.....

Anyways, If you have any question I will try to answer in a few weeks...

Regards,
    Pete

Puffer Fish with many spikes Habana-cl's Avatar

Pete, I posted a visitor message for you. Thanks Flint

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast