Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tatuaje Black Label

This is a discussion on Tatuaje Black Label within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by cigarsmoka The blacks will come in packs of 19 in the jars however - not 24, like ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leafandale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsmoka View Post
    The blacks will come in packs of 19 in the jars however - not 24, like the bundles retailers received.
    You are correct. Pete said there are 19,000 sticks, so that's 1000 jars. That's still very few jars for each retailer. So as I said; a wider availability, but not a whole lot!
    Leaf & Ale, Knoxville, TN
    The Good Life Cigar Blog News, Notes, more!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader happy1's Avatar

what will be the price for these?
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    Douglas MacArthur

Due to the lack of wrapper plus the work and time that goes into grading it, these cigars in the Jar will be around $14 or $15. A bit more higher than the bundles released but the wrapper selection and the jar come into play.....We will also be hand packing these in our offices in Los Angeles.

Hope this helps.....

It helps,now send me one of your hats
    Douglas MacArthur

Puffer Fish with many spikes elmomac's Avatar

Yeah, I be needing to get me some Tatuaje swag for sure!!
    Your ad here! I may be cheap but I aint easy...no wait I'm easy but not cheap...no wait duoh!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes robisjebus-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by happy1 View Post
    send happy the hats and send ME THE CIGARS!!

i've been dyin to try one of those bad boys.

Quote Originally Posted by robisjebus View Post
    send happy the hats and send ME THE CIGARS!!

You stinging bastige
    Douglas MacArthur

Maturing Puffer Fish Smokincrazy's Avatar

These are HIGH on my list
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings. ~ Brad Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by happy1 View Post

Those hats are worth every dime! They are the quality of the Ed Hardy hats that sell in Macys for upwards of $75 and are far cooler because of the Tatuaje branding. I have pretty much all of them and I love them.

I had the pleasure of enjoying one of these not too long ago and my oh my what an amazing cigar. I was lucky enough to notice one left behind the counter of my cigar shop that I frequent. Ive been an avid fan of Tatuaje since the very first one I smoked, and when I saw this being kept under lock and key I knew it had to be something special. Bottom line if you can get your hands on these DO!!!! Im waiting with baited breath for when they release the jars at the end of this month. So far without a doubt THE finest cigar Ive ever smoked!

Here's a pic of me enjoying it...

Puffer Fish with many spikes tmoney's Avatar

Never heard of them, but I'm sure they are good...can't wait to try one. Dude, is that a transformers jacket?
    "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

Quote Originally Posted by Cadmar Huxtable View Post
    I had the pleasure of enjoying one of these not too long ago and my oh my what an amazing cigar. I was lucky enough to notice one left behind the counter of my cigar shop that I frequent. Ive been an avid fan of Tatuaje since the very first one I smoked, and when I saw this being kept under lock and key I knew it had to be something special. Bottom line if you can get your hands on these DO!!!! Im waiting with baited breath for when they release the jars at the end of this month. So far without a doubt THE finest cigar Ive ever smoked!

Here's a pic of me enjoying it...

Garth I like your transformers jacket
    (__(JM)____}}}

No longer a community member.

Lucky guy.

Love that jacket man.

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    Garth I like your transformers jacket
    I do too. Unfortunately, if I wore it I'd look like the Comic book guy from the Simpsons. You make it look damn cool.

As far as the Tat goes, I had five and gave away four of them. I'm still sitting on the last one. Dunno what I'm waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by mitro View Post
    I do too. Unfortunately, if I wore it I'd look like the Comic book guy from the Simpsons. You make it look damn cool.
    All hail the comic book guy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast