Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tatuaje Black Label

This is a discussion on Tatuaje Black Label within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Im glad you guys like the jacket. It was a X-Mas gift from my younger brother. Thats usually the reaction ...

Im glad you guys like the jacket. It was a X-Mas gift from my younger brother. Thats usually the reaction I get when I wear it. All hail Transformer fans (nerds). I actually have the original soundtrack from the first movie in my car as we speak.

Mike you are a lucky man to have on in hand. Id say hold on to it and save it for a special occasion, but I cant promise you I could show the same restraint if I had one in my humidor right now.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mitro View Post
    I do too. Unfortunately, if I wore it I'd look like the Comic book guy from the Simpsons. You make it look damn cool.

As far as the Tat goes, I had five and gave away four of them. I'm still sitting on the last one. Dunno what I'm waiting for.
    Mike let's smoke them next time we get together bud!!
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Lok17 View Post
    Mike let's smoke them next time we get together bud!!
    You're on.

Alpha Puffer Fish

i have one, countem one!

Puffer Fish with some spikes FunkyCold5's Avatar

I may actually smoke one of the 5 I got resting in my coolidor for the past 4 months. Gifted one to a BOTL during a herf, and he was impressed. Guess it's my turn.

Andrew

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

These are on my watch list for if/when Pete decides not be stash with them anymore. Don't know that I'll go for a full ceramic canister full of them though...

Alpha Puffer Fish

i may smoke it if i can not get a canister. i have a feeling i may have to arm wrestle someone to get one though. somebody needs to post up with the news a couple of days before they come in so i can jump on it. can i rely on someone to keep me in the know?

Oh I want some of these!
    "Love is like a cigar. If It goes out you can light it again, but it never tastes quite the same."

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyCold5 View Post
    I may actually smoke one of the 5 I got resting in my coolidor for the past 4 months. Gifted one to a BOTL during a herf, and he was impressed. Guess it's my turn.

Andrew

One of the FIVE?! You sir are a very lucky man. My B&M would only sell me one. Matter of fact the guy behind the counter that sold it to me didn't even get a chance to try one of them.
    Semper Fi! Once a Marine Always a Marine!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Cadmar Huxtable View Post
    One of the FIVE?! You sir are a very lucky man. My B&M would only sell me one. Matter of fact the guy behind the counter that sold it to me didn't even get a chance to try one of them.

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

No longer a community member.

I spoke with one retailer in Houston today and he said he was only gonna receive one box for the whole year. Must be one hell of a smoke?? Supply and demand folks, supply and demand!

Quote Originally Posted by vicegrips.ceo. View Post

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?
    It was a few months ago so I really dont remember, but Im pretty sure it was in the $15-20 range somewhere. Worth EVERY penny!!!

that Transformer jacket is sick!

looks like its going to be hard to get more then 1 of these
    www.TheStogieBaby.com
    Cigar Audio Reviews, Podcast, Cigar Blog

I spoke to Pete yesterday and the jars are coming in soon to him, being packed with black label right in L.A. and then will be shipped to retailers. Not sure exactly when we will see them but it will rock!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cadmar Huxtable View Post
    It was a few months ago so I really dont remember, but Im pretty sure it was in the $15-20 range somewhere. Worth EVERY penny!!!

I stand corrected, just popped by my B&M and they were $12 each.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast