Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Tatuaje Black Label

This is a discussion on Tatuaje Black Label within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Cadmar Huxtable I stand corrected, just popped by my B&M and they were $12 each. thanks bro. ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Cadmar Huxtable View Post
    I stand corrected, just popped by my B&M and they were $12 each.

thanks bro. i have one. anybody willing to make a trade? remember they are hard to find!

So April came and went. Did anyone hear if these hit the shelves or not?
    Semper Fi! Once a Marine Always a Marine!

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Good question....I want some !!!

No longer a community member.

Kenny the King was talking to us a couple of weeks ago as he was wanting to know if he should place an order, so I assume that they will be on their way quickly@

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by baboruger View Post
    Kenny the King was talking to us a couple of weeks ago as he was wanting to know if he should place an order, so I assume that they will be on their way quickly@
    that seems like a no brainer to me when it comes to tats...

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by vicegrips.ceo. View Post
    that seems like a no brainer to me when it comes to tats...
    he was wondering about it being worth the price, and ironically Greg and Mike had just smoked one, and I think that they both were...underwhelmed....

I am so wanting to try one ,have not heard any locals even mention them .hope they get out there soon.i am ready for a couple.
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leafandale's Avatar

I spoke with Pete last night, and they have all the jars (none are broken, as reported in a thread somewhere in some forum), and all of the cigars should be in over the next week or 10 days. So, retailers who are getting them should start to see orders in the next two weeks. They are also packing them with humidi-paks. It looks like MSRP will be around $13 p/stick.
    Leaf & Ale, Knoxville, TN
    The Good Life Cigar Blog News, Notes, more!

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leafandale View Post
    I spoke with Pete last night, and they have all the jars (none are broken, as reported in a thread somewhere in some forum), and all of the cigars should be in over the next week or 10 days. So, retailers who are getting them should start to see orders in the next two weeks. They are also packing them with humidi-paks. It looks like MSRP will be around $13 p/stick.

Is there a way to find out which retailers are getting them ? I would like to pre-order.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leafandale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfan13 View Post
    Is there a way to find out which retailers are getting them ? I would like to pre-order.
    That I don't know. My guess is that most Tatuaje Cabinet (brown label) retailers will get at least SOME. There are only 1000 jars, and somewhere around 250 regular brown label retailers... so the math is pretty simple.

Check with your local who has Tat's and see what they say. We will be offering ours on our website, but will not do pre-orders, as there is no way to know exactly how many we are getting until they are actually on the floor in the store.
    Leaf & Ale, Knoxville, TN
    The Good Life Cigar Blog News, Notes, more!

Let us know when there in Mike please,i want to try one very badly.
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    Those hats are worth every dime! They are the quality of the Ed Hardy hats that sell in Macys for upwards of $75 and are far cooler because of the Tatuaje branding. I have pretty much all of them and I love them.

$75.00 dollars for a cover--WOW! Does the cap come with a sampler?
    ViVat Jesus!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Mitro and I smoked ours a week or two ago at our herf.. It was a good stick, and if you can get some I would recomend it. As far as dropping the cash on a whole jar or however many you can get your hands on... ehhhhh. IMHO not worth the cash. However, I would definately see if you can pick a few up. If for nothing else then to be able to say ... "ya I had a couple!"
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4