Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tatuaje Black Label

This is a discussion on Tatuaje Black Label within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; So tell me Pete are you ever going to sell this blend along with the rest of your cigars? I ...

Tatuaje Black Label

So tell me Pete are you ever going to sell this blend along with the rest of your cigars? I seen on one website before you could get one if you bought a bundle of some other Tats or something like that. I meet you at the RTDA with Stogie and you gave us both one (I think he is still holding on to his) and it was an awesome cigar! Oh and I love the look of having the binder as a wrapper! Looks like a real mans cigar.

Other Other White Meat Rowdymon's Avatar

I have not had one of these...but I've found my cigar tastes seem to be in close approximation with Franks...

So I must say...I'm intrigued.
    "Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."
    - H. G. Wells (1866-1946)

I see what you're doing!! Architeuthis's Avatar

I appreciate "Frank's Dream" here... But I'd not hold my breath... After all, why own a cigar business if you can't have your own "special sticks" that not just anybody can smoke? <G>

Quote Originally Posted by architeuthis View Post
    After all, why own a cigar business if you can't have your own "special sticks" that not just anybody can smoke? <G>
    Because Squid... it makes me cry inside.

I'm dying for these to come out
    (__(JM)____}}}

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I've been wanting to give one of these a try. Maybe some day...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

I think that they will be released on a limited basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Webmeister View Post
    I've been wanting to give one of these a try. Maybe some day...
    Probably be released only in the large manly states like Texas though... HAW! <G>

Probably be released only in the large manly states like Texas though... HAW! <G>
    They are probably too manly for cephalopods though.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjon View Post
    They are probably too manly for cephalopods though.
    Oh MY! A "Smack" from silentjon! <G>

Oh MY! A "Smack" from silentjon! <G>
    I am trying to be like my idol <G>!!

After talking with Pete and Andy, the word is that they will be limited and released in special Collectible Tatuaje Ceramic jars with bundles of 24 black label in them. Release is supposed to be April. I love this stick, Pete sent me a bundle to my shop a few weeks back and I must say, very yummy.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leafandale's Avatar

Drac is correct. They are slated for a late April release. However, I was told by Andy that only about 900 of them will ship, so that's still pretty limited. There was a small release of Black labels in Dec. 07, with only about 80 bundles being shipped. So not all Tatuaje retailers got them. There were some retailers online asking you to purchase a full box of other Tat's to get a single Black Label stick.

We put ours in 3-packs and posted them on our site with e-mail alerts going to our database of in store and online customers. They were posted at midnight and gone by 7am.

So, yes, they do exist and they will be available on a wider scale to Tatuaje lovers real soon. See it at Moki's site vitolas.net
    Leaf & Ale, Knoxville, TN
    The Good Life Cigar Blog News, Notes, more!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Awesome, thanks for the heads up leafandale!
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Maturing Puffer Fish cigarsmoka-cl's Avatar

The blacks will come in packs of 19 in the jars however - not 24, like the bundles retailers received.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast