Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Nice job on the MK bro

This is a discussion on Nice job on the MK bro within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Two different viso leaves in each blend. The ULTRA had a stronger, less sweet viso....

Full grown Puffer Fish

Two different viso leaves in each blend. The ULTRA had a stronger, less sweet viso.

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    Alright, so you know I am going to be hounding you to ship me some boxes here since Gregs box is not going to live very long. LOL

I am a fiend, I have smoked 3 CG4's and 2 88 today and I will be here for 5 more hours.
    Scott, are you ok? you seem to be slowing down in your old age! LOL
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Scott, are you ok? you seem to be slowing down in your old age! LOL

I know, it must be impending parenthood Foot. Today I will do my best to smoke at least 8 cigars, Illusione, Tattuaje and La Flor DL.

Oh Dion, I need to try the Ultra

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    I know, it must be impending parenthood Foot. Today I will do my best to smoke at least 8 cigars, Illusione, Tattuaje and La Flor DL.

Oh Dion, I need to try the Ultra
    ULTRA'S are gone - REPENT!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I just smoked my first mk last night and oh my God - what a great cigar! Now I just need to know how to tell the difference between the mk and the ultra. I have a box with gold-on-white bands. If they are the ultra, I'm not sure I can smoke em anymore if they are gone.

I've smoked boxes and boxes of Illusiones (as Mark will attest). The cg:4 and 68 have been my regular stick since the middle of last year, and I like the taste of the mk better. I need more... Who says you can't improve on perfection?

Genie of the White Gin GreySmoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    It's a cigar that I've been tinkering with as far as the blend's concerned. I make them "as needed." Right now, only a few places have them as a test market. This one, as well as the lancero will be "officially" available to retailers after July.

If you are looking for any testers in the Midwest for the Lancero I have a few Lancero finatics here in the Chicago area that would kill for them.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Webmeister View Post
    I just smoked my first mk last night and oh my God - what a great cigar! Now I just need to know how to tell the difference between the mk and the ultra. I have a box with gold-on-white bands. If they are the ultra, I'm not sure I can smoke em anymore if they are gone.

I've smoked boxes and boxes of Illusiones (as Mark will attest). The cg:4 and 68 have been my regular stick since the middle of last year, and I like the taste of the mk better. I need more... Who says you can't improve on perfection?

The ultras say so on the band I believe. If ya bought mks, you got mks.

Now... my question is: Is there anywhere I can get a BOX of ultras?

And yes I'm with you, the mk is out-frickin-standing.ibble:
    Quote Originally Posted by GreySmoke View Post
    If you are looking for any testers in the Midwest for the Lancero I have a few Lancero finatics here in the Chicago area that would kill for them.
    <raising hand>

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by mitro View Post
    The ultras say so on the band I believe. If ya bought mks, you got mks.

Now... my question is: Is there anywhere I can get a BOX of ultras?

And yes I'm with you, the mk is out-frickin-standing.ibble:

<raising hand>
    MK's came fully boxed. MKULTRAS were in paper bundle form only, Same bands on both. I got 300 boxes of MK's and 130 bundles of MKULTRAS.

No longer a community member.

Thanks for the info.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mitro View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    Only 300 boxes were made of these? Crazy, I actually feel even luckier now then I did before I read this. Bigfoot, hit me with a whole damn box of MK's!!!!!!!!!! Think I am going to have one after dinner, few hours in the humi should be enough to even out after 3 days spent in shipping right?
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Lok17 View Post
    Only 300 boxes were made of these? Crazy, I actually feel even luckier now then I did before I read this. Bigfoot, hit me with a whole damn box of MK's!!!!!!!!!! Think I am going to have one after dinner, few hours in the humi should be enough to even out after 3 days spent in shipping right?
    Crap---man!
    ViVat Jesus!

I got lucky enough to smoke one of Webby's MK's at the NC/Southern herf last weekend. MAN what a truly superb cigar it was! I burned my lips nubbing that baby - wished it didn't end

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Had one last night, great smoke!!! What a perfect burn, and produced tons of smoke just like a regular Illusion. I am really looking forward to trying a few more of these once they have had some settle time. Dion, you are tearing this industry up right now. It's Oliva, Pepin, and Dion right now. Without question top 3 companies!!
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Full grown Puffer Fish

More mk's coming in mid-April.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    More mk's coming in mid-April.
    Sweet - just in time! I think I've given away half of the box I got and need to restock my locker.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast