Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Nice job on the MK bro

This is a discussion on Nice job on the MK bro within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Dion, half the MK boxes I ordered for the shop wound up in my cabinet at home....

Dion,

half the MK boxes I ordered for the shop wound up in my cabinet at home.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    Dion,

half the MK boxes I ordered for the shop wound up in my cabinet at home.
    I need to start a cigar store....
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Very nice choice if your gonna stock pile some good smokes...
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

I gotta stop reading this thread. I've only had one illuisione, and since then can't find em anywhere I've been.

Puffer Fish with many spikes tmoney's Avatar

I have had a few Illusione sticks, mostly the cg4. My local B&M has a nice stock of them. But these MK sticks sound great, can't wait for a full release.
    "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

Quote Originally Posted by Lok17 View Post
    I need to start a cigar store....
    I must admit even with all the stress of owning a business it has its perks.

No longer a community member.

I may treat myself to a MK today. I haven't had one since I first got the box (Box date 1/1/0 and I think its been about a month. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Scott is the biggest perk at Smoke Signals
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Full grown Puffer Fish Brazilla-cl's Avatar

Quote:
    Originally Posted by drac

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot
    Scott is the biggest perk at Smoke Signals
    Gotta say.....Yup
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilla View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drac

Gotta say.....Yup
    Now, if you can get Bear (braizilla) and Drac together at the same time....heaven!!
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Now, if you can get Bear (braizilla) and Drac together at the same time....heaven!!
    When Bear, Foot and I are all together it is like the planets aligning.

Full grown Puffer Fish Brazilla-cl's Avatar

When Bear, Foot and I are all together it is like the planets aligning.

The only problem with this is between Drac and Brian, you can't get a word in edgewise.

Great talkin to you today Scott.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Young Puffer Fish

I tried the MK 2 weeks ago

And it is one fine smoke. It has that beautiful rich strong taste and no harshness. I bought a sampler and think this is the best size mater of fact I ended up getting 3 boxes of them and on the lookout for some more being I have just about gone through one box already

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish texasmatt's Avatar

Hey Dion, where I could I find some Illusiones in the north Texas area? I got a cg4 when I was visiting some friends in College Station and was gifted a couple 88's by Brian, but I have yet to find any in the Dallas area shops.

As much as I am against ordering anything online (don't ask me why, I still don't know), I am crazy close to just ordering a box or two from Mike at Leaf and Ale because I know he has them and I know how much I like both of those. So this question goes to Mike then, what's the average time for shipping to Texas? I'm thinking early birthday present for myself here.
    I wish I could have Randy Galloway as my grandfather.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by texasmatt View Post
    Hey Dion, where I could I find some Illusiones in the north Texas area? I got a cg4 when I was visiting some friends in College Station and was gifted a couple 88's by Brian, but I have yet to find any in the Dallas area shops.

As much as I am against ordering anything online (don't ask me why, I still don't know), I am crazy close to just ordering a box or two from Mike at Leaf and Ale because I know he has them and I know how much I like both of those. So this question goes to Mike then, what's the average time for shipping to Texas? I'm thinking early birthday present for myself here.

Not too much coverage in N. Texas right now, or for that matter, that State. After RTDA should be a good time to find them in your neck of the woods.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast