Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Nice job on the MK bro

This is a discussion on Nice job on the MK bro within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Dion, I put that box of MK in Gregs locker for you and thanks again for sending some for me ...

Nice job on the MK bro

Dion,
    I put that box of MK in Gregs locker for you and thanks again for sending some for me as well. Great little stick, well balanced yet a good amount of strength and pepper. I am really loving these smaller sizes and after the 68 this may be my favorite of yours.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    Dion,
    I put that box of MK in Gregs locker for you and thanks again for sending some for me as well. Great little stick, well balanced yet a good amount of strength and pepper. I am really loving these smaller sizes and after the 68 this may be my favorite of yours.

Thanks!

Puffer Fish with many spikes elmomac's Avatar

The mk rocks!! I have only smoked one and have one resting but its another great smoke!! I have yet to have a bad Illusione. Thanks Dion and continued success!!
    Your ad here! I may be cheap but I aint easy...no wait I'm easy but not cheap...no wait duoh!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader sofaman's Avatar

Yes, Thanks Dion for bringing back true flavor!!!

I'd Rather Be Smoking chrisguinther's Avatar

I especially love the mk Ultra.

Dion, I've been talking up your sticks to my local B&M (who doesn't carry Illusione). I have also given him some to try. He is interested in the line. How can I put him in touch with you?
    "Pool playing and stogie smokin' go together like O.J. Simpson and sharp cutlery," - Mr. Cigar

I will never be a Puffer Fishhound-cl's Avatar

I just saw the MK on a retailers website. How new is this cigar? It's not even shown on the Illusione website. Dion please fill us in on the story of this cigar.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhound View Post
    I just saw the MK on a retailers website. How new is this cigar? It's not even shown on the Illusione website. Dion please fill us in on the story of this cigar.
    It's a cigar that I've been tinkering with as far as the blend's concerned. I make them "as needed." Right now, only a few places have them as a test market. This one, as well as the lancero will be "officially" available to retailers after July.

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    It's a cigar that I've been tinkering with as far as the blend's concerned. I make them "as needed." Right now, only a few places have them as a test market. This one, as well as the lancero will be "officially" available to retailers after July.
    Alright, so you know I am going to be hounding you to ship me some boxes here since Gregs box is not going to live very long. LOL

I am a fiend, I have smoked 3 CG4's and 2 88 today and I will be here for 5 more hours.

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    Alright, so you know I am going to be hounding you to ship me some boxes here since Gregs box is not going to live very long. LOL

I am a fiend, I have smoked 3 CG4's and 2 88 today and I will be here for 5 more hours.

oflmao:

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

The MK is the only Illusione vitola I haven't been able to lay my hands on yet. If anyone can point me at a source, I would be very thankful.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leafandale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webmeister View Post
    The MK is the only Illusione vitola I haven't been able to lay my hands on yet. If anyone can point me at a source, I would be very thankful.
    Michael,
    Shoot me a PM as a reminder (I am horribly forgetful), and I will send you one. I know your address is in your profile, but send it in the PM anyway. Dion was generous enough to send me a box with my last order, so I'm sure he won't mind me sending one to a fellow CL member and lover of the Illusione.
    Leaf & Ale, Knoxville, TN
    The Good Life Cigar Blog News, Notes, more!

Maturing Puffer Fish fordkustom-cl's Avatar

the mk rocks! thanx dion

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

So Dion, I have a question... What is the difference between the mk and the mk ultra?

Doesn't have anything to do with mind control, does it?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leafandale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webmeister View Post
    So Dion, I have a question... What is the difference between the mk and the mk ultra?

Doesn't have anything to do with mind control, does it?
    Web,
    I've talked to Dion twice since you and I had this original discussion via PM and I forgot to ask both times!.. I'm anxious to know as well.
    Leaf & Ale, Knoxville, TN
    The Good Life Cigar Blog News, Notes, more!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast