Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

For Dion

This is a discussion on For Dion within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by vudu9 Just in time to. I'm getting 31k cigars on Monday followed by another 35k on the ...

Genie of the White Gin GreySmoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    Just in time to. I'm getting 31k cigars on Monday followed by another 35k on the 28th.
    By any chance are the Lancero's in this run?
    If so who is getting them so I can order?
    “Beware the dangerous cigar,which brings with it the glass and the scarlet woman!"

Puffer Fish with many spikes smokem-cl's Avatar

Have not received an order yet from Scott.
    He gave the order to, I think his name is Jack?, and he told us we'd have them this week?

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote Originally Posted by GreySmoke View Post
    By any chance are the Lancero's in this run?
    If so who is getting them so I can order?
    My understanding is that the "Holy Lancero" is not availble to the public until July.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader sofaman's Avatar

Cant wait!!!
    Semper Fi

Genie of the White Gin GreySmoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsmoke View Post
    My understanding is that the "Holy Lancero" is not availble to the public until July.
    i'm so sad ;(
    “Beware the dangerous cigar,which brings with it the glass and the scarlet woman!"

Dion,
    Please call Scotty at 1-518-690-2222. We would really like to get some of your cigars in stock.

Thanks,

smokem

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by smokem View Post
    Dion,
    Please call Scotty at 1-518-690-2222. We would really like to get some of your cigars in stock.

Thanks,

smokem
    Smoke Signals?

Smoke Signals?

No bro, that is Scott up by Albany I think. I hear great things about him and his shop, he is like 4 hours away from me here at SmokeSignals.

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    No bro, that is Scott up by Albany I think. I hear great things about him and his shop, he is like 4 hours away from me here at SmokeSignals.
    What this Scott said...Scotty B at Habana Premium Cigar Shoppe in Albany, NY.

Full grown Puffer Fish

What this Scott said...Scotty B at Habana Premium Cigar Shoppe in Albany, NY.

Cool. Thanks guys.

So...didja call him? Please tell me you did, and we're getting some of your cigars! :support:

Full grown Puffer Fish

I emailed info for ordering - still have not heard back.

I emailed info for ordering - still have not heard back.
    Excellent! Now do us both a favor, and follow it up with a phone call....Please!

Excellent! Now do us both a favor, and follow it up with a phone call....Please!
    No disrespect but Dion reached out and gave him all the info and yes the manufacturer seeks out the retailer to sell his brand but obviously if enough customers like you are excited about your retailer carrying a brand then the retailer should make the effort and place the order. It is simple, I as a retailer decide to carry a brand, I place the order get a thanks from Dion on the phone and my cigars show up. Maybe the shop is not that into carrying the line (by the way, Illusione is a great seller for my shop) and is putting off ordering on purpose. Just my two cents as the owner of a profitable shop for almost four years.

Order is in...cigars should be here soon...WOOT!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast