Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Too many to choose from!!

This is a discussion on Too many to choose from!! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Actually Im a huge fan of the MX2. I love the flavors of the douple maduro, it has a little ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

Actually Im a huge fan of the MX2. I love the flavors of the douple maduro, it has a little kick to it, but overall, very nice smokes. They even have them in a tin. you can get the little guys, panatella maybe, and have a quick enjoyable smoke.

I also like the CAO Black...also a great stick.

Young Puffer Fish

Too many to choose from is a luxuary problem with CAO. I've had a few of them, my favorite beeing the Gold natural. The maduro didn't really do it for me, but I've got another one lying that'll be aged for a bit, then we'll see. I've also tried five of the flavors, from a sampler, trying to find a nice "girly" cigar for a female friend, that I'll try getting over to the dark side. I only enjoyed the Gold Honey of those, but every single one I've tried had a good, even burn, and nice draw.

The Gold was my first "Oh my God"-experience with cigars. Got one Corona in a bomb, and wow. I've never felt so many tastes in a cigar until that time. I'm no good at pinpointing, but it was peppery and spices, and some sweet honey-like taste, and I think some cinnamon and some woodsy taste. I guess I don't have to say I find cubans overrated.

I'm looking forward to trying everything CAO has to offer. Got the Commerotive-pack lying in my humi, and the criollo especially looks tasty (and the band fits just perfect to the cigar. Well made thing).

And now I need to get a towel before I drool into my computer and ruin it. That'd cost be a good deal of cigars.

Puffer Fish with many spikes FoZzMaN-cl's Avatar

Haven't met a CAO I didn't like. Def try the Maddies & the Criollo.
    Check out NUbLiv.com

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    If you love the Hemingway's then you will love the CAO CX2.

The Fuente Hemingway is a Cameroon wrapper with dominican filler.

The CX2 has two cameroon wrappers, columbian and Nic in the filler.

One of my fav CAO's
    So THATS why they call them Cx2. I had always wondered. :huh:

Awaiting Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by FoZzMaN View Post
    Haven't met a CAO I didn't like. Def try the Maddies & the Criollo.

Good posting right there.

CAO Gold 10th Anni Perfecto.
    Dave Wagner
    www.olivacigar.com

Puffer Fish with many spikes kass's Avatar

I'd say try them all. Everyones got different tastes and you might really like one that someone else doesn't. For me I really like the criollo, brazilia, mx2 and anniversaire maduro. Only had one cx2 and it was a great stick also.

Awaiting Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Bulz View Post
    CAO Gold 10th Anni Perfecto.
    Those are great smokes too.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

I had the Cx2 for the first time this weekend. That is now one of my favorite CAO cigars. Before this the Criollo was my favorite CAO cigar. I think what I have noticed most about the cigars they make is that the taste profiles are all really different which is really great.

There is one cigar that would be my favorite if they would release it is the columbian cigar from the Escaparate. I burned that cigar down to my finger tips at the CAO event here in Houston at Serious Cigars. That cigar is Columbian perfection.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Doogie's Avatar

my favorite is the Itallia, then the Brazillia. just won a 5er on the devil site for the mx2. can't wait to try

I can't think of a bad CAO that I've had.... Love the Italia and Brazilla Line. The Mx2 was a little milder than I thought it would be for a double maduro. I've only had 1 of the Cx2. Yet to try the Vision and the America line though.

Hey Bigfoot....any plans for a CAO event on Long Island?
    Please check out my cigar page: Cigar Smokers of New York. You will need a Facebook account in order to view it.

for me to make another redundant referral would just be a waste of time. I think you can see the consistancy of how people feel about this line. good stuff... nuff said.

I can't think of a bad CAO that I've had.... Love the Italia and Brazilla Line. The Mx2 was a little milder than I thought it would be for a double maduro. I've only had 1 of the Cx2. Yet to try the Vision and the America line though.

Hey Pete, that would be up to Toje, the rep for that area. Are you close to Port Jeff?
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post

Hey Pete, that would be up to Toje, the rep for that area. Are you close to Port Jeff?
    Yes I am....about 10 min drive. You talking about Smoke Signals? Love that place....great staff and friendly members there.
    Please check out my cigar page: Cigar Smokers of New York. You will need a Facebook account in order to view it.

Scott is da man! Drac is a member on this board and I have been to a CAO event at Smoke Signals.
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast