Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Too many to choose from!!

This is a discussion on Too many to choose from!! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Drac is the person that reminded me of this board. I forgotten that I signed up back in Dec and ...

Drac is the person that reminded me of this board. I forgotten that I signed up back in Dec and when I was in SS, we got to talking and he mentioned this board. I told him I would check it out and when I did, it auto-logged me in. Been bombing (and bothering) people on here since! BTW, killer bomb you sent out the last week (the 34 lb one)!!! That's gotta be the biggest bomb I've ever seen sent out!
    Please check out my cigar page: Cigar Smokers of New York. You will need a Facebook account in order to view it.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

I have only tried prolly half of their lines but for me the Brazilia is far and away the best, one of my favorite sticks, period.
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Love the 65th, heard they're not being made anymore. Sell me the blend!!!

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    I can't think of a bad CAO that I've had....
    I'm sad because I can't say the exact same. Had a Criollo Pato last night. The burn was horrible, the wrapper split, but nothing too serious. But I think it's my fault. Oh, how I wish I had aged it more. Especialle because it really gave me a nicotine rush. It's the worst I've ever had. I wasn't expecting it to be that powerful. I couldn't sleep until 3AM because I kept shaking and feeling ill.

But that said. It was still tasty. Nice leathery taste. Took me a good 1.5 hours. I'll be trying these again, but I'll age them much, much more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3