Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

illusione production update - 2/25/2008

This is a discussion on illusione production update - 2/25/2008 within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Just got in 1250 boxes of everything with the exception of ~1~'s. Freakin' great! The 1 just scored 90 points ...

Full grown Puffer Fish

illusione production update - 2/25/2008

Just got in 1250 boxes of everything with the exception of ~1~'s. Freakin' great! The 1 just scored 90 points in CA just under the Opus A! Oh well, Murphy's law or something like that. I'll be checking in vitolas and processing invoices late into the night and start shipping tomorrow. BTW, this 4/2g I'm smoking right now is absolutley splendid! Another 1500 boxes on the 28th. This should help me start to pad my inventory for RTDA.

Dion Giolito
    www.illusionecigars.com

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Cigar Jack-cl's Avatar

I've got a 2 sitting in humidor right now I've been waiting to smoke when I got over my cold.

I want to try that cg4, but my local guys aren't carrying that size yet. I need to pester them a bit.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

That is great Dion, we smoked the 2 culebras you gave me at RTDA this weekend with some members of CigarLive up in Dallas. Great for sharing with friends at events.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader g8trbone's Avatar

Man... I need to get my hands on some of these!!!
    GO GATORS!!!
    National Champions - Football '96,' 06 & '08 - Basketball '06 & '07

Leading Puffer Fish cybervee-cl's Avatar

:huh: Where do I sign up?
    "Live your life as best you can, one moment at a time...... and when you put all the moments together you may have something worth remembering" - Humphrey Bogart

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I think I can fit a few more boxes in my locker...

I see what you're doing!! Architeuthis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    Just got in 1250 boxes of everything with the exception of ~1~'s. Freakin' great! The 1 just scored 90 points in CA just under the Opus A! Oh well, Murphy's law or something like that. I'll be checking in vitolas and processing invoices late into the night and start shipping tomorrow. BTW, this 4/2g I'm smoking right now is absolutley splendid! Another 1500 boxes on the 28th. This should help me start to pad my inventory for RTDA.

Dion Giolito
    www.illusionecigars.com
    It rates higher than the Opus in my book...

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by architeuthis View Post
    It rates higher than the Opus in my book...
    Damn dude!

I see what you're doing!! Architeuthis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    Damn dude!
    Squid's book is LAW in some parts... <G>

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

never had one..can find them in canada...man we miss out on some great sticks here.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    That is great Dion, we smoked the 2 culebras you gave me at RTDA this weekend with some members of CigarLive up in Dallas. Great for sharing with friends at events.
    Damn straight! Thanks for sharing Stogie. It was very tasty and smooth with just a little spice. Now I need to find one of those cg4's nobody seems to have.

No longer a community member.

Are there any retailers in Central Kentucky?

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by smokinj View Post
    Are there any retailers in Central Kentucky?
    Gettysburg Cigar and soon to be Union Cigar Club. Anywhere near you?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boomerd35 View Post
    Damn straight! Thanks for sharing Stogie. It was very tasty and smooth with just a little spice. Now I need to find one of those cg4's nobody seems to have.
    I bought the last two CG4s that Robustos had and smoked them with my wife at the signing event a few weeks back. It was here first Illusione and she loved it. We looked for Illusione at Arlington Cigar but they did not have them.

No longer a community member.

I smoked an 88 Saturday and it was PERFECT! I commented that I hope these don't change with the growth of the line. These are a FANTASTIC cigar!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast