Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

La Riqueza by Pete Johnson

This is a discussion on La Riqueza by Pete Johnson within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by LouZava So whats the word on "La Riqueza" when is it comming out, hitting B&M's? I got ...

Leading Puffer Fish Dogwatch Dale-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LouZava View Post
    So whats the word on "La Riqueza" when is it comming out, hitting B&M's?
    I got an opportunity to spend some time with Pete last night. He said the cigar will be available starting in late May. Also sounds like there will be enough volume that within a reasonable amount of time they shouldn't be too hard to find. I'm sure he'll chime in here and give more detail.

Let me tell you, they are one FANTASTIC cigar! He was kind enough to give me one last night (the No. 3 Corona Gorda) and I smoked it on my way to work this morning. You haven't experienced an earthy cigar until you try the La Riqueza! Rich, sweet and a depth of flavor unlike any other cigar I've had.

Many thanks to Barlow's for hosting Pete and Tatuaje Cigars last night, and thanks to Pete for being so gracious with his time. You all know where to listen to hear more.......
    Dogwatch Dale Co-host, DogWatch Cigar Radio
    www.dogwatchsocialclub.com

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwatch Dale View Post
    I got an opportunity to spend some time with Pete last night. He said the cigar will be available starting in late May. Also sounds like there will be enough volume that within a reasonable amount of time they shouldn't be too hard to find. I'm sure he'll chime in here and give more detail.

Let me tell you, they are one FANTASTIC cigar! He was kind enough to give me one last night (the No. 3 Corona Gorda) and I smoked it on my way to work this morning. You haven't experienced an earthy cigar until you try the La Riqueza! Rich, sweet and a depth of flavor unlike any other cigar I've had.

Many thanks to Barlow's for hosting Pete and Tatuaje Cigars last night, and thanks to Pete for being so gracious with his time. You all know where to listen to hear more.......
    wow, sounds awesome. Cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwatch Dale View Post

Now I'm REALY getting excited I can't wait
    (__(JM)____}}}

Nice! I am waiting!
    "Love is like a cigar. If It goes out you can light it again, but it never tastes quite the same."

Puffer Fish with some spikes seegarfan-cl's Avatar

I can't wait to try one! Sounds like I may have to start a 2nd cooledor just for Pete's creations.

Mark

I will be awaiting also.. Get me a drool cup..
    If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today. Big Daddy Lou Holtz!!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

What is the price point going to be on these? I hope its not like the Brown lables!!! Great smokes but cost prohibitive for me to buy by the box
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Leading Puffer Fish Dogwatch Dale-cl's Avatar

I believe Pete said they would be priced less than the Maimi line. No doubt in my mind they are going to be well worth it!
    Dogwatch Dale Co-host, DogWatch Cigar Radio
    www.dogwatchsocialclub.com

Anyone else foaming at the mouth just waiting for these cigars to hit?

...cos I AM! ibble:ibble:ibble:ibble:

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceedee View Post
    Anyone else foaming at the mouth just waiting for these cigars to hit?

...cos I AM! ibble:ibble:ibble:ibble:

CD
    I'm busting for these too:sweat:
    (__(JM)____}}}

Elder Puffer Fish Leader sofaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    I'm busting for these too:sweat:
    Me to I cant wait to get my hands on someibble:ibble:

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by sofaman View Post
    Me to I cant wait to get my hands on someibble:ibble:
    I'm with you guys. I frickin can not wait!!hoohoo:

jam
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jam's Avatar

Cant wait to try them
    hoohoo:~~Jam~~

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuaje View Post
    Blending style is similar but the wrapper gives off a much different profile than the Conn. Ecuador on Cabaiguan. This wrapper is Conn. USA...

Broadleaf can sometimes look very rustic but is very flavorful. If you have to compare wrapper colors, look at a box of Henry Clay Brevas. Dark and greasy is the best way to describe it.

Now you got me thinking--wow can't wait for some of the tasty treats---I'm hungry!
    ViVat Jesus!

smoked two No.2 today, great smoke Pete!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast