Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

La Riqueza by Pete Johnson

This is a discussion on La Riqueza by Pete Johnson within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I have tried them all recently and can not decide yet!!!! They’re a lot smaller due to being box-pressed and ...

I have tried them all recently and can not decide yet!!!! They’re a lot smaller due to being box-pressed and up there in $8.00 to $9.50 range.

The cigars are out - Iwan Reys has them in stock http://www.iwanries.com/

Leading Puffer Fish poriggity-cl's Avatar

Mike at Leaf and Ale has them too, in 5 pack samplers and boxes.
    Scott

Smoked my first one last night thanks to Dan Richmond, thanks Dan! Was very good smoke!! Tiffany (vegasgirl) liked it a lot too. Well have to try and pick some up.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    Smoked my first one last night thanks to Dan Richmond, thanks Dan! Was very good smoke!! Tiffany (vegasgirl) liked it a lot too. Well have to try and pick some up.
    Does Robustos have them now? I was looking for them the last 2 times but they didn't have them. I only had one, but dayum it was good.

No he gave me the last one from his presonal stash when I told him I have never tired them.

Great cigar Pete, I'm mad that I didn't buy enough of them, I've got one loner that's just gonna have to sit for a lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time!!!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ctiicda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marquelcg View Post
    Great cigar Pete, I'm mad that I didn't buy enough of them, I've got one loner that's just gonna have to sit for a lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time!!!

Hey pro Kim said she is gonna start carrying these soon! So we will have them at our shop

YEEEESSSS!!!! That's music to my eyes. How soon or does she have a time table on when she's gonna get her hands on them?

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ctiicda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marquelcg View Post
    YEEEESSSS!!!! That's music to my eyes. How soon or does she have a time table on when she's gonna get her hands on them?
    I do not know a time...i will ask her tomorrow... she is also bringing in some other stuff... more new stuff like the CAO LX2 is another i know is coming

Puffer Fish with many spikes chip19's Avatar

I've got one in the humi as we speak that will be smoked tonight!
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES-THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Thanks for the information. I think some of the speculation I was hearing was less than accurate.
    "Come on, Old Man, I've smoked since I was 5. Mother insisted".........Gomez Adams

Puffer Fish with some spikes seegarfan-cl's Avatar

These are sweet sticks!

I think between the robusto and the beli, I like the robusto the best.

Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Leading Puffer Fish BeerAdvocate-cl's Avatar

I hope to find these at the RP Outlaw event this weekend. Its on my Must Try List

Leading Puffer Fish poriggity-cl's Avatar

I found them at a local shop at a decent price... I also snagged some from Mike at Leaf and Ale... These are GREAT!
    Scott

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast