Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

La Riqueza by Pete Johnson

This is a discussion on La Riqueza by Pete Johnson within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey Guys, I am out of the country but thought I would take the time to give some info on ...

Smile La Riqueza by Pete Johnson

Hey Guys,

I am out of the country but thought I would take the time to give some info on La Riqueza. Sipping on a glass of Bordeaux makes me think of all the wealth of life that is out there to enjoy and that what this cigar is all about.

This is a new cigar that I am making with Pepin and Jaime. I am using a brand new wrapper for the factory and by far one of my all time favorites. Conn. Broadleaf to me is one of the most flavorful wrappers in the world.
    The blend is more medium and has no Ligero. The wrapper gives it some of the biggest flavors you could imagine and I can't even explain how beautiful the aroma is. Fills up the room with chocolate, coffee, and earthy notes.

Blend is classic and traditional Cuban. I think the wrapper will confuse the strength level for people. The wrapper is rich(like the name) and gives flavors that would make people think that it is a strong blended cigar. This cigar is just balanced with tons of flavor. Full Flavored for me is always better than strong for the sake of being strong.

I hope to have these out is a few months and I hope you will enjoy them.
    I guess if no one likes them, I will have many cigars to smoke that I love. So it works out both ways.......

Enjoy,
    Pete

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Matt257's Avatar

Sounds great Pete. Thanks for the info

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Thanks Pete - looking forward to trying these. My perfect cigar would be a cool-burning flavor bomb with tons of aromatic smoke without the nic after-effects. Sounds like that's you are after with this stick as well. Great job!

"I guess if no one likes them, I will have many cigars to smoke that I love"
    I don't think there is any danger of that happening!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Mtmouse's Avatar

Can't wait to try them Pete.ibble:

Full grown Puffer Fish kevink868's Avatar

Thanks for the info, Pete! I'm an unapologetic whore for all things CTBL, so you had me at hello with this one.
    I smoke, therefore I blog. www.TheBoxPress.com.

Puffer Fish with many spikes FoZzMaN-cl's Avatar

This man speaks my language! Can't wait to try one.
    Check out NUbLiv.com

I'm all giddy right now like a school girl I can't wait I want one now
    (__(JM)____}}}

Puffer Fish with many spikes elmomac's Avatar

Oh man that sounds great!! I can hardly wait!! Thanks for the update!!
    Your ad here! I may be cheap but I aint easy...no wait I'm easy but not cheap...no wait duoh!!

I cant wait for these to come out! They sound like a hit already!
    "Love is like a cigar. If It goes out you can light it again, but it never tastes quite the same."

Full grown Puffer Fish mphilipp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    I'm all giddy right now like a school girl I can't wait I want one now
    Now Jitzy, are you trying to tell us something? Hmmmmm? Something you want to share?

Seriously though, looking forward to the new smoke. Thx for the update.

Member has been banned

Man can't wait to try these babies out!!!

Spectular news Pete! I have been waiting for a maduro from Tatuaje and from how you have explained the blend, it sounds outstanding. I cannot wait to try one. Definitely something I will be looking forward to!

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader g8trbone's Avatar

Wow... Pete! That sounds great. I really hope I get a chance to stop by and say hi sometime this summer!
    GO GATORS!!!
    National Champions - Football '96,' 06 & '08 - Basketball '06 & '07

Sounds like another great cigar that no in Vegas carries!! What the frick! Who is the Vegas rep.
    Co-founder of Las VegASH TV, Web and iOS developer

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast