Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Releasing 3 Blends of Live

This is a discussion on Releasing 3 Blends of Live within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Great news and thanks Stogie for pursuing this idea, can't wait for them. And a special thanks to George Rico ...

Great news and thanks Stogie for pursuing this idea, can't wait for them. And a special thanks to George Rico for going the extra mile!!!!!

Stogie, where do we place pre-release orders?
    "Pool playing and stogie smokin' go together like O.J. Simpson and sharp cutlery," - Mr. Cigar

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

Very friggin cool!! I'm gonna get killed for this one
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

When.. where.. how much !!! Excited to try it as well.
    Co-founder of Las VegASH TV, Web and iOS developer

Puffer Fish with many spikes Habana-cl's Avatar

George and Daniel, THANK you so much. This is awesome. I look forward to purchasing each one of them .Flint

I see what you're doing!! Architeuthis's Avatar

Again, please let me know where I can purchase these at regular price at the soonest available time-slot... Squid is not part of any "discount group" <G>

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote Originally Posted by architeuthis View Post
    Squid is not part of any "discount group" <G>
    You were in a discount group, but I think it got deleted <smiley>

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

I will post more soon.... Thanks for the response guys.

I'll take two boxes of each please!
    "Nunc scio quit sit amor" Virgil

Quote Originally Posted by architeuthis View Post
    Again, please let me know where I can purchase these at regular price at the soonest available time-slot... Squid is not part of any "discount group" <G>
    Dude, what's up? Is there a "discount group?" Your killing me Smalls!

Keep us posted Daniel so we can try out the new smokes! Unless, I can get in on the Squid Super Special! He gets something special doesn't he? Well, doesn't he? azzapp: <F> WAH?
    I quit drinking the Kool-Aid on 8/12/08.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by patefengreen View Post
    Dude, what's up? Is there a "discount group?" Your killing me Smalls!

Keep us posted Daniel so we can try out the new smokes! Unless, I can get in on the Squid Super Special! He gets something special doesn't he? Well, doesn't he? azzapp: <F> WAH?
    These will not be sold anywhere discounted. Since we are going to release more than one blend we still have to work some things out. George and I will be in contact over the next few weeks getting all the last minute details worked out. I am in shock right now that George is going to take this on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    These will not be sold anywhere discounted. Since we are going to release more than one blend we still have to work some things out. George and I will be in contact over the next few weeks getting all the last minute details worked out. I am in shock right now that George is going to take this on.
    Yeah, Daniel I'm quite sure everyone knows that. I'm just F'ing w/Squid for whining about not getting pre-releases or getting them at cost or whatever the latest rant is. Sorry for the thread jack. But seriously, we can't wait for them to come out. I think everyone is eagerly awaiting the release. Kudos man!
    I quit drinking the Kool-Aid on 8/12/08.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Habana-cl's Avatar

I agree Rhonda, what is so cool to me is that I got to meet Daniel in December and he is now part of releasing a cigar. TOTALLY AWESOME. Flint

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Habana View Post
    I agree Rhonda, what is so cool to me is that I got to meet Daniel in December and he is now part of releasing a cigar. TOTALLY AWESOME. Flint
    Haha. Hope you got his autograph before he gets too famous. LOL

Alpha Puffer Fish

big moves son!

Full grown Puffer Fish

This is awesome news! No wonder I am addicted to CL, cool stuff like this just keeps happening!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast