Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Releasing 3 Blends of Live

This is a discussion on Releasing 3 Blends of Live within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Fantastic news! Many thanks to Daniel & to George Rico for the extra effort. The more I hear about the ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish degarbie's Avatar

Fantastic news! Many thanks to Daniel & to George Rico for the extra effort. The more I hear about the cigars the more I want to try them
    I am no longer active on this forum.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    I am in shock right now that George is going to take this on.
    George has nothing better to do, does he Who needs sleep? 1-2 hours a week should be just fine:errrr:

Thanks again, George and Daniel, for doing this for us.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

This and NUB... I just can't wait any longer!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Full grown Puffer Fish mphilipp's Avatar

Nice work guys. Look forward to the unveiling.

I just cannot wait for these.. Stogie my name is down for a box right?? haha!! Is there going to be another sign up sheet for the various blends?? I remember the first sign up sheet just curious since there were blends added..
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. "

Awesome news Stogie. When you get ready to go full tilt into the cigar business you know I'll be a good Rep!

No longer a community member.

Fantastic news Daniel. Thanks to you and George for your efforts. Can't wait. Congrats!!!

Congrats
    Any time you try a decent crime, you got fifty ways you're gonna f**k up. If you think of twenty-five of them, then you're a genius... and you ain't no genius.

let the count down begin .bring on the gars...now...ok..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4