Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Extremely Rare Oliva Serie V Torpedo Band

This is a discussion on Extremely Rare Oliva Serie V Torpedo Band within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I love the Extremely Rare ones! These are so rare and hard to find, that I must be time traveling ...

I love the Extremely Rare ones! These are so rare and hard to find, that I must be time traveling when I walk into the Cigar Box and buy one!

Sweet!
    Co-founder of Las VegASH TV, Web and iOS developer

Leading Puffer Fish Jonjonmacky's Avatar

And those are just the bands, you dont even get the cigars... its just like when the PS3 was coming out, and people bought pictures of playstation 3's for 400 bucks cause they didnt read the fine print...
    I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjonmacky View Post
    And those are just the bands, you dont even get the cigars... its just like when the PS3 was coming out, and people bought pictures of playstation 3's for 400 bucks cause they didnt read the fine print...
    Well, that's the Ebay way of selling cigars I think. It's the way to get around the no tobacco policy.

Leading Puffer Fish Jonjonmacky's Avatar

its mind blowing is what it is..
    I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leafandale's Avatar

F-in liar.

****** will, indeed, lay the smack down when selling tobacco. I tried it with our website and they dropped the hammer. They still have $23 of mine and I can't even open an account under another name, address, nothing. They're like your mother; I don't know how they know, they just know!
    Leaf & Ale, Knoxville, TN
    The Good Life Cigar Blog News, Notes, more!

Full grown Puffer Fish hiway_86-cl's Avatar

Wow!! That is just ridiculous.
    "Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by leafandale View Post
    F-in liar.

****** will, indeed, lay the smack down when selling tobacco. I tried it with our website and they dropped the hammer. They still have $23 of mine and I can't even open an account under another name, address, nothing. They're like your mother; I don't know how they know, they just know!
    Yep. Mike's right. ****** will do a job on you. I know two guys, and now three (Mike) that have had their accounts terminated for selling and buying tobacco products.
    "Pool playing and stogie smokin' go together like O.J. Simpson and sharp cutlery," - Mr. Cigar

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    Yep. Mike's right. ****** will do a job on you. I know two guys, and now three (Mike) that have had their accounts terminated for selling and buying tobacco products.
    I bet. I would not want to take on ****** (owned by Ebay) for breaking one of their rules, not a smart thing to do!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I must be sitting on a freakin fortune! I never ceases to amaze me that this kinda thing gets posted, but even worse - so poor schmo buys them.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mhlatke's Avatar

That's the beauty of a free market system - if someone is stupid enough to pay that price, they get what they deserve. It's the same as those overbidders on the devil-site.
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
    "BADGES???....we don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Quote Originally Posted by mhlatke View Post
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
    ...And we have to stop it in our lifetime...before it kills somebody!
    "Pool playing and stogie smokin' go together like O.J. Simpson and sharp cutlery," - Mr. Cigar

Wonders never cease.....
    Please check out my cigar page: Cigar Smokers of New York. You will need a Facebook account in order to view it.

I'm willing to bet they are not being properly stored either...
    Smoke'um if ya got'um
    DOZER - Cigar Live coin #24

I failed to notice a couple months ago, when this came up ... but isn't that the all too familiar granite countertop of one Tx_Tuff that those extremely rare bands are displayed upon in the photo? Hmmmm.
    I quit drinking the Kool-Aid on 8/12/08.

Wow!!! How much are my boxes worth NOW!!!LOLOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast