Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Extremely Rare Oliva Serie V Torpedo Band

This is a discussion on Extremely Rare Oliva Serie V Torpedo Band within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; If he stops into my shop, he can buy the band for only $10 and...we actually throw in the cigar ...

If he stops into my shop, he can buy the band for only $10 and...we actually throw in the cigar as well!

All kidding aside, we got only two boxes of Series V Torpedo from our guy @ Oliva. I tried one about an hour after he left and I was blown away. One of the most beautifully constructed cigars I've ever seen. Smoked like a dream. Rich, but not heavy. Cedar and roasted nuts for days. Going to try to squeeze him for some more

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Only thing about the V is that it would seem you can't smoke it unless it is 70 and humid out. Otherwise it just blows up on you. Yet another reason for me to hate winter...
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3