Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Alec Bradley Scores high in Blind Tasting Panel

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley Scores high in Blind Tasting Panel within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; In the latest Tasting Panel #9 we had two of the three lines of the Alec Bradley cigar line score ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Alec Bradley Scores high in Blind Tasting Panel

In the latest Tasting Panel #9 we had two of the three lines of the Alec Bradley cigar line score a Very Good rating of at least 7.0

As most know it is very hard to score this high on panel that has such a broad range of panelist.

The Havana Sungrown Churchill also scored a decent 5.80 in the latest tasting.

All scoring was done using the ICRS Reviews System used here on CigarLive.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alec Bradley Scores high in Blind Tasting Panel-127.jpg   Alec Bradley Scores high in Blind Tasting Panel-img_6921.jpg   Alec Bradley Scores high in Blind Tasting Panel-125.jpg  

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

love the AB line

Full grown Puffer Fish Maduro_Scotty's Avatar

The MAXX is one great cigar! I don't believe it gets enough credit IMHO.ibble: Excellent reviews!

I don't hear "The Freak" mentioned too much. I've only tried a few of the Maxx line but so far its my favorite.
    I spend most of my money on guns, ammo and cigars; the rest I waste.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo Risin View Post
    I don't hear "The Freak" mentioned too much. I've only tried a few of the Maxx line but so far its my favorite.
    I agree. I think it is quickly becoming a major brand. Buy them while you still can.

Glad I grabbed some on last week's JoeCigar deal!

Good sticks, glad to see others think so too!
    "Pool playing and stogie smokin' go together like O.J. Simpson and sharp cutlery," - Mr. Cigar

No longer a community member.

Wow, I remember smoking those blind this summer, and I thought the Trilogy one was GREAT. I really was talking that one up to my wife after I tried it.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Here was our last review on the Alec Bradley Maxx Culture in Jan.

http://www.cigar-sa.com/news/content/view/118/43/

It rated pretty high.

Full grown Puffer Fish slowburn's Avatar

maxx is one of my fav

No longer a community member.

Anyone remember when the trilogy used to be box pressed as a triangle?

Maxx has to be one of the best values anywhere
    "Come on, Old Man, I've smoked since I was 5. Mother insisted".........Gomez Adams

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mhlatke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nyisles View Post
    Anyone remember when the trilogy used to be box pressed as a triangle?
    Absolutely! Very unique indeed - I think I have a few buried in my cooler. May have to go digging.
    "BADGES???....we don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Full grown Puffer Fish slimm-cl's Avatar

Definitely gotta sound in about the AB's...great sticks! I would advise all to try the EGO; you are going to need almost two hours, it's a whopper!
    Attitudes are much like colds...very contagious. Is your worth catching?