Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tatuaje Swag

This is a discussion on Tatuaje Swag within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey Pete any chance you'll be putting out some new hats, perferably non-trucker....

Puffer Fish with many spikes xavier_chino's Avatar

Tatuaje Swag

Hey Pete any chance you'll be putting out some new hats, perferably non-trucker.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leafandale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xavier_chino View Post
    Hey Pete any chance you'll be putting out some new hats, perferably non-trucker.
    I talked with Pete about a week ago and he said they have some lower profile flex fit hats due in anytime. They are supposed to be black with the fleur de lis emblem on the front and "tatuaje" on the back (I think). I believe that they are due at Tatuaje HQ in LA later this week. I already have some on order for our store, and I'll be posting them in the retail section as soon as we have them.
    Leaf & Ale, Knoxville, TN
    The Good Life Cigar Blog News, Notes, more!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

Those are some nice hats...

Puffer Fish with many spikes Habana-cl's Avatar

Cannot wait for the new hats. SWEET
    NUbCigar.com

what new hats? The non adjustable hats? Those are a;ready for purchase...I think. I like them, I just need to measure my dome to see which I need!
    "Love is like a cigar. If It goes out you can light it again, but it never tastes quite the same."

No longer a community member.

Sweet. I need a new hat.

Its a shame I dont wear hats, but I could go for some shirts.