Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Trois Diamants

This is a discussion on Trois Diamants within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; What's the story with the Trois Diamants boxes? I was driving through North Carolina and stopped at JRs in Statesville. ...

Full grown Puffer Fish acharpe-cl's Avatar

Trois Diamants

What's the story with the Trois Diamants boxes? I was driving through North Carolina and stopped at JRs in Statesville. They had the Extreme and one other one that I can't remember in this Trois Diamants box. It was much cheaper than just buying them by the box (about 80 bucks for 24 sticks). Very cool looking presentation. It has the L'anniversaire 1968-1998 on them. How old are these boxes? Are they still being made. They were on the bottom shelf and seemed to have been forgotten about. I don't have access to a camera right now...I'm lazy and everything's inside and I'm smoking in the garage. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.
    I was probably drinking and smoking while I posted this. Life is good!

Puffer Fish with many spikes FoZzMaN-cl's Avatar

Used to see them all the time in the JR catalogs, realized recently I hadn't seen them in years & posted about them someplace around here. They used to have 4 sets (if memory serves), 1 Cammie, 1 Maddie, 1 Extreme & 1 with 8 of each, and if I remember, they wer a bit cheaper than the regular boxes.

Hopefully Bigfoot can fill in some missing info, tho I'm pretty sure they stopped making these before he joined forces with CAO...
    Check out NUbLiv.com

I can tell you they are no longer being made. I will do some research and get back with some info.
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Full grown Puffer Fish acharpe-cl's Avatar

Well, they are in the round instead of box-pressed...that's about all I've figured out so far.
    I was probably drinking and smoking while I posted this. Life is good!