Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

So What's The Big Deal About Illusiones???

This is a discussion on So What's The Big Deal About Illusiones??? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; So I just received my first one from Chris in a bomb the other day. I have been wanting to ...

Full grown Puffer Fish drscholl14-cl's Avatar

So What's The Big Deal About Illusiones???

So I just received my first one from Chris in a bomb the other day. I have been wanting to try one ever since hearing all you guys on here raving about them. However, all I have heard about them are that they are great. What other traits does it have? Are they their own brand? Does one of the big manufacturers make them? How long have they been around etc. I would just love some info any of you may have for me!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

Theyre good.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

the first time i have heard of them was on CL. dont know where to get my hands on some

I know it is a small boutique cigar, which is why they are so hard to find becuase they aren't as massed produced as some of the other cigars we know and love.

I don't know all the info on them.I do know that I tend to grab a 68 when I don't have a lot of time to smoke.Very tasty cigar.

Awaiting Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Theyre good.
    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Chocolate, Coffee, Leather, Molasses - these are a few of my favorite things...

Ha, Webby knows best

They are a seriously amazing smoke. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the cigar that Chris bombed you with. Enjoy!

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

I see what you're doing!! Architeuthis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Criddler View Post
    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
    Squid® simply loves your positive, bubbly, ever-cheerful and always descriptive approach to life! <G>

did you smoke the one you got? repost after you smoke it
    (__(JM)____}}}

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish l0venpeace-cl's Avatar

Illusione started as a house brand for a cigar shop and is now making a move into the mainstream market. The brand owner is a guy named Dion Giolito. Very boutique.
    Heather Waibel Haddad www.fumeeworld.com
    Babaganoosh is my God of Fire.

I see what you're doing!! Architeuthis's Avatar

Also very very VERY good quality... As you can attest. <G>

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Webmeister View Post
    Chocolate, Coffee, Leather, Molasses - these are a few of my favorite things...
    what he said. I bought a box at the local B&M because the price was so cheap compared to online. Boy am I glad I did. I know of a couple B&M's around me that sell them at a very nice price point, and I am going to pick up a box of 68's. I haven't had the #2 yet, I think I am going to let them sit until summer.

I found the molasses to be right in the front of the profile at one point. It was fantastic...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader happy1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Theyre good.

Hell'va review bro
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    Douglas MacArthur

CL's Mad Cigar Scientist bobbyg29-cl's Avatar

Contributing Author and Resident "Cigar Science Guy", Team Stogie Fresh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast