Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Serie V

This is a discussion on Serie V within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Boy you are not kidding...love those sticks. very nice, very smooth, and lots of flavor with a little kick to ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

Boy you are not kidding...love those sticks. very nice, very smooth, and lots of flavor with a little kick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by aljrka View Post
    The Briar Shoppe in Houston has the Oliva V's at less than $6 a stick. Great buy at that price!!
    Less than 5 a stick in the woodlands
    Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

I am going to put these on my wish list .Everyone who has had one likes them so they cant be bad./Whats the best size ? Any recommendations /Mike
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by paint View Post
    I am going to put these on my wish list .Everyone who has had one likes them so they cant be bad./Whats the best size ? Any recommendations /Mike
    I like the torpedo but the double toro is a close second
    Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I bought a box of Double Robusto at the launch and really like that size. A couple months later I was able to get a box of the Lancero, and that would be my favorite now.

Puffer Fish with many spikes boxer757's Avatar

Lancero is my favorite

Full grown Puffer Fish hiway_86-cl's Avatar

I love the V. I had my first lancero tonight, and it was great. I think all the sizes are great. You cant go wrong with any of them!!
    "Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2