Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Guapo!

This is a discussion on Guapo! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Picked up a box of the Havana VI Nobles and the other Friday, (off for a change) I tried the ...

Newbie in the ocean NYCSki&Board's Avatar

Guapo!

Picked up a box of the Havana VI Nobles and the other Friday, (off for a change) I tried the Guapo. I didn't want to be indoors as I've been cooped up lately so I lit up and stepped out of Barclay Rex at 51st and Lexington. I tossed the nub at 23rd and 8th over an hour later. The perfect smoke for a walk through Manhattan or on the course, or up the road, or along the beach, or around the resort.....guess it's my new walkin stick!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Doogie's Avatar

sounds like a good day. I hope you enjoyed all the dirty looks you got from the manhatten smoke nazis.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doogie466 View Post
    sounds like a good day. I hope you enjoyed all the dirty looks you got from the manhatten smoke nazis.
    HAHA!! I bet there were some priceless ones!! I have to fire up a Guapo and give it another shot here real soon!
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.