Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Customer Service at its Best

This is a discussion on Customer Service at its Best within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I recently made a purchase of Arganese Cigars from www.tobaccolocker.com . I had an issue with my order and notified ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Customer Service at its Best

I recently made a purchase of Arganese Cigars from www.tobaccolocker.com. I had an issue with my order and notified both Arganese and Tobacco Locker. The details of the issue are not important as the level of customer service I received. The email was sent out on late Friday night concerning the issue. In truly I was expecting a response via email sometime on Monday. By mid Saturday morning I received calls personally to resolve the issue. Both Arganese Cigars and Tobacco Locker went more than that extra mile which far exceeded my expectation. I would like to personally thank Gene, Sandy, Kelsey, and Bill for making my experience pleasurable considering the circumstances. I look forward to purchasing more Arganese Cigars in the future.

that is amazing Customer service. I think some retailers forget, that at the end of the day, the customer is always right - and if he/she's not, its probably in the retailer's best interest to make the customer feel they are.

I'm already an Arganese fan, this just confirms why!

thanks for sharing this Sam...
    "...If U haven't noticed more Women Smoking Cigars - U haven't been paying attention" :eeek: Cigars4Women!

Leading Puffer Fish cybervee-cl's Avatar

Retailers like tobaccolocker, Heartfelt, cbid, etc., remember the golden rule of retail - a happy customer will tell a few people, an unhappy customer will tell everyone who will listen. They do whatever it takes to keep a customer.

Thanks for letting us know of one more retailer we can count on to satisfy the customer, what ever it takes.
    "Live your life as best you can, one moment at a time...... and when you put all the moments together you may have something worth remembering" - Humphrey Bogart

About time the little guy gets some respect,chalk one up for the consumer!!!
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!