Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

First try..

This is a discussion on First try.. within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Rah, go to Twins in Londonderry and see my dear friend Kurt and yes try one of each...

Rah, go to Twins in Londonderry and see my dear friend Kurt and yes try one of each

Just tried the Illusione mk today.IMO the best 1 yet & I like the entire line of Illusiones.My local B&M got 2 boxs in today & now they only have a half of a box left!Ipiced up a box & 4 out of the remaining box.This smoke has went into my top 5 faster than any other has.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    Rah, go to Twins in Londonderry and see my dear friend Kurt and yes try one of each
    Scott, you know when Kurt is releasing his new cigar the 7-20-4? I want to get my hands on a couple....

Quote Originally Posted by smokem View Post
    why limit yourself...all of 'em!
    I agree! If they have any of the Culebras then snag a couple for me!!!!ibble:
    "Nunc scio quit sit amor" Virgil

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

So many Illusiones, so little time... The mk is my current favorite, so I would recommend starting there. Then the cg:4 followed very closely by the 68. Still looking to get my paws on a Holy Lance.

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Love the CG4....I might have to buy box #3

Quote Originally Posted by JonDot View Post
    Just tried the Illusione mk today.IMO the best 1 yet & I like the entire line of Illusiones.My local B&M got 2 boxs in today & now they only have a half of a box left!Ipiced up a box & 4 out of the remaining box.This smoke has went into my top 5 faster than any other has.
    I agree with you on this John--Very nice flavors and the smoke is addicting . Way to go Dion! Like Webby I too would love to try the Holy Lance---
    ViVat Jesus!

Dion, smoked a hl last night and it was amazing.
    When I read about the evils of smoking, I gave up reading

No Toastie he is even keeping me in suspense.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    No Toastie he is even keeping me in suspense.
    Man, that's crap. I love history like that. He's a fanatic when it comes to R.G. Sullivan stuff....

Rob, did you check out Castro's yesterday? The owner said someone was in looking for 68's yesterday, figured it was you. One of the sales guys told me a month ago they were getting a new shipment of Illusiones in, guess he was full of it, because I was there today, and they had the same stuff they had a month ago...

Sorry man, try Tobacco haven....

Rob any of them are good to try you wont regret it, I myself am not a fan of thinner ring gauges but love the cg4 alot. the only one I haven't tried was the MK (but give me time I will) or the holy lance but those just came out
    (__(JM)____}}}

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    Rob any of them are good to try you wont regret it, I myself am not a fan of thinner ring gauges but love the cg4 alot. the only one I haven't tried was the MK (but give me time I will) or the holy lance but those just came out
    I too need to try the MK. I have a box of the CG4 which are amazing.

Alpha Puffer Fish

I like hearing good things about things that I just bought! thanx guys!
    Inactive member

Puffer Fish with many spikes Rocky Rulz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    DAMNIT!
    Dion, My shop that I work at is soon to be carrying your line. The burn issue is no big deal. I would gladly sacrifice the taste and complexity for a touch up issue. I can't wait to start stockpiling Illusiones!
    If a Parsley Farmer doesn't pay his taxes, Can they garnish his wages?

Puffer Fish with some spikes flathead59's Avatar

I'll be burning a MK tonight after supper. I've been gifted a couple of 88s, but once I smoked the MK I kinda stopped exploring the rest of the line. I really need to get me a box of these.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast