Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

First try..

This is a discussion on First try.. within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Toasted Coastie Man, that's crap. I love history like that. He's a fanatic when it comes to ...

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted Coastie View Post
    Man, that's crap. I love history like that. He's a fanatic when it comes to R.G. Sullivan stuff....

Rob, did you check out Castro's yesterday? The owner said someone was in looking for 68's yesterday, figured it was you. One of the sales guys told me a month ago they were getting a new shipment of Illusiones in, guess he was full of it, because I was there today, and they had the same stuff they had a month ago...

Sorry man, try Tobacco haven....
    Yea I stopped by and all they had were 1s, 2s and M7 (I think) so I picked up a couple of 2s. What a great smoke. Really enjoyed Sunday on my deck with a paper and a cigar.
    "Come on, Old Man, I've smoked since I was 5. Mother insisted".........Gomez Adams

Puffer Fish with many spikes chip19's Avatar

The 88 and 68's are great!
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES-THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Rulz View Post
    Dion, My shop that I work at is soon to be carrying your line. The burn issue is no big deal. I would gladly sacrifice the taste and complexity for a touch up issue. I can't wait to start stockpiling Illusiones!
    My sentiments exactly. I'd rather have a touch-up or two rather, than go to a lower priming cover leaf that might burn razor but blow up on you if you look at it wrong!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Habana-cl's Avatar

I agree get a sampler of all of them. They are very good sticks. The burn issues I have found come from getting them at the retailer and just having to have one and they are over humidified. That is on any stick though. Have a little bit of patience and let them sit a while in your humi. If it appears too wet let it sit out 5 hours or so then smoke it. Illusiones will not disappoint. Flint
    NUbCigar.com

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish texasmatt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    DAMNIT!
    Hahaha very nice. I like that kind of reaction! I've had one cg:4 as well, and it did pretty well. It did start going a little bit uneven towards the end, but all that meant was that it burnt my thumb more than my index finger.
    I wish I could have Randy Galloway as my grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by smokem View Post
    why limit yourself...all of 'em!
    Agree 100000000%
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
    -CONFUCIUS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3