Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

First try..

This is a discussion on First try.. within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; OK guys. I've found a couple of shops that stock Illusiones. What would you suggest I smoke to pop my ...

First try..

OK guys. I've found a couple of shops that stock Illusiones. What would you suggest I smoke to pop my Illusione cherry?

:support:
    "Come on, Old Man, I've smoked since I was 5. Mother insisted".........Gomez Adams

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes stlcards's Avatar

the cg:4

the 88
    Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

Puffer Fish with many spikes smokem-cl's Avatar

why limit yourself...all of 'em!

My first was the 88 it was great
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

No longer a community member.

So if you go to Castro's I believe they have a good selection (88, 888, #2, 68, and a couple others) I like the #2, but the 68 rocks the house for me (so far).

I believe that Tobacco Haven has about the same selection. Both of those places have really awesome pricepoints on boxes....

If you go to Castro's, could you let me know if they got more 68's in? I'd love to grab a box of them if they have a couple in stock.....

-2-
    -Belicoso Fino-
    "and Crowned of Thorns"

-hl-
    -Lancero-
    "Holy Lance"
    When I read about the evils of smoking, I gave up reading

Leading Puffer Fish BeerAdvocate-cl's Avatar

88 is my favorite but I cant wait to get my hands on mk & the hl. You wont be dissapointed with any of them, thats for sure!!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Rocky Rulz's Avatar

I smoked my first last week. I had the 88 and it was a tasty stick. Did experience burn issues, and the lighter got a workout.
    If a Parsley Farmer doesn't pay his taxes, Can they garnish his wages?

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Rulz View Post
    I smoked my first last week. I had the 88 and it was a tasty stick. Did experience burn issues, and the lighter got a workout.
    DAMNIT!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    DAMNIT!
    Dion, I don't think that's a deal breaker at all. Just keep making them, I'll smoke em!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader sofaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted Coastie View Post
    Dion, I don't think that's a deal breaker at all. Just keep making them, I'll smoke em!
    You and me both brother I cant get enough of themibble:

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaptainJeebes's Avatar

my fave is the cg:4..never had a 88. try both!

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted Coastie View Post
    So if you go to Castro's I believe they have a good selection (88, 888, #2, 68, and a couple others) I like the #2, but the 68 rocks the house for me (so far).

I believe that Tobacco Haven has about the same selection. Both of those places have really awesome pricepoints on boxes....

If you go to Castro's, could you let me know if they got more 68's in? I'd love to grab a box of them if they have a couple in stock.....
    I will probably stop in this weekend and will let you know.
    "Come on, Old Man, I've smoked since I was 5. Mother insisted".........Gomez Adams

All of them are great smokes.Can't go wrong with any of them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast