Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tatuaje Black

This is a discussion on Tatuaje Black within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Cadmar Huxtable Im glad to see Im not the only one that are more than anxious for ...

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cadmar Huxtable View Post
    Im glad to see Im not the only one that are more than anxious for these fine sticks lol.
    Hey, at least you have had one.

Great story Pete. I hope you can make it up to Washington state again this year. You sold me a box of Casadores and said don't open it - let it age. Well the box is still unopened - foil intack.
    The Tatuate Black sounds great - I 'm going to look for them. Thanks for sharing the stories with us.

Great story Pete. It's always interesting to know the story behind the cigar.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

Too damn funny...you guys are a trip.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Great story Pete...if you wrote children's books we'd have no more problems...ya got grown men drooling on their keyboards...yes, me included! You deserve a raise..and, get in the Tat Tat contest man!!
    Inactive member

Full grown Puffer Fish

Smoking one right now - great cigar. Nice balance and aroma.

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    Smoking one right now - great cigar. Nice balance and aroma.

Who do I have to (*%* to get one of these ?

I asked my local shop if they were getting any and he said he didnt think so. I checked online all over to see if they had them and no luck.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Matt257's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfan13 View Post
    Who do I have to (*%* to get one of these ?

I asked my local shop if they were getting any and he said he didnt think so. I checked online all over to see if they had them and no luck.
    I know Mike @ Leaf And Ale will be getting them in soon

Maturing Puffer Fish MindRiot-cl's Avatar

wish I had one
    smoked my last one yesterday.
    I'm lucks, last match struck.

I do believe they shipped from L.A. this past week some time, I should be seeing mine by this week. It would make sense that guys west of me most likely received their orders already.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Habana-cl's Avatar

I just want to try one. That as of right now is the only Tat that I have not had the pleasure of smoking. 2007 was mostly a all Tat year for me as far as purchases go. Flint
    NUbCigar.com

Full grown Puffer Fish maduromojo-cl's Avatar

Cool story, Pete. That's what is great about the cigar industry. There's usually a story behind every cigar. A smokeable tribute.
    "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but a good cigar is a smoke. - Freud/Kipling Mashup; "Fight the Power. Smoke a Cigar."

I tried one last night. The cigar was unbelievable. Rolled perfectally - perfect burn, no soft spots. This cigar was the most complex in flavor I have ever had. The flavors went from vanilla - leather - spice - toastness - and even slight citrus. The body was full - had lots of depth.
    If you are lucky to find one - it is definately worth the search.

4 jars full hit my shop at noon and were gone at 1:30, nuts. Good thing I ordered more to come next week.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    4 jars full hit my shop at noon and were gone at 1:30, nuts. Good thing I ordered more to come next week.
    Talked to a couple of reps today. Word on the street is the response has been overwhelming and could possibly be oversold. We'd be extremely lucky to see our second orders!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast