Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Tatuaje Black

This is a discussion on Tatuaje Black within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by vudu9 Talked to a couple of reps today. Word on the street is the response has been ...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    Talked to a couple of reps today. Word on the street is the response has been overwhelming and could possibly be oversold. We'd be extremely lucky to see our second orders!
    This is true but I think you and I should get special love from Pete anyhow.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Reverend Mike's Avatar

Cool

We've been put on alert by the folks at Tatuaje that our first order is shipping into the store next week. Every Thursday night we hold Connoisseur Club here at the store -- a group of us all smoke the same cigar and talk about it. I'm going to hold these back for June 5th's meeting (May 29th is The Art of Tasting with Davidoff of Geneva, so I will have to wait till the next week to unwrap these babies.)

I LOVE a cigar with a back story like this. Pete is the man!
    Mike Lohsl -- General Manager & Cigar Evangelist
    Broadleaf Tobacco & The Chesapeake Cigar Company

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    4 jars full hit my shop at noon and were gone at 1:30, nuts. Good thing I ordered more to come next week.
    I'm assuming that the ONLY way to get these is from a B&M, via a special order, or right place, right time or does someone have an insight as to where to 'try' to order on line? Anyhow, the mystique and hype for these babies have me in the hunt as well.
    Inactive member

svb
    Leading Puffer Fish

Hopefully a few of my locals will be getting them in this weekend. Can't WAIT!!!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Fatmandu View Post
    I'm assuming that the ONLY way to get these is from a B&M, via a special order, or right place, right time or does someone have an insight as to where to 'try' to order on line? Anyhow, the mystique and hype for these babies have me in the hunt as well.
    [SIZE="5"]BUMP[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Someone wanna share where they are geting these[/SIZE]
    Inactive member

Quote Originally Posted by Fatmandu View Post
    [SIZE="5"]BUMP[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Someone wanna share where they are geting these[/SIZE]
    X2!!!!!!!!!
    "Nunc scio quit sit amor" Virgil

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

I will be the only voice of dissent here and say that I am purposely NOT trying to find these. I absolutely LOVE Tatuajes. But I would be devastated if I tried a black, fell in love with it, and couldn't get any more. It would drive me mad to search high and low, find a mind blowing cigar, and then realize I can't have another. So congrats to Pete on everything he makes- I buy em all when I can. But I think on this one, it is better to never have loved than to have loved and lost.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Doogie's Avatar

I got mine from Leaf and Ale.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

We have had ours ordered for months and nothing yet.

Don't tell anybody Mike LOL

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Matt257's Avatar

Smoked one a few hours ago and was a Fantastic cigar!! Love the story behind it too. Thanks for sharing the story and cigar with us Pete

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4