Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

new CAO???

This is a discussion on new CAO??? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Bigfoot... great job in keeping the interest in CAO going. In fact, outstanding....could it almost taste like a Brazilia Samba..maybe???? ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes ylo2na-cl's Avatar

Bigfoot...
    great job in keeping the interest in CAO going. In fact, outstanding....could it almost taste like a Brazilia Samba..maybe???? But, I dont want it to replace it, though! I love the Samba. Lots of surprises....look for one soon!
    Best,
    Ylo2na
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE] Chuck....Finally, it's here!
    CARLITO'S STOGIE NUBBER! www.stogienubber.com

Sorry guys, I haven't received the press release so until I get it I can't spill the beans...Should have it by the end of the week.

I do apologize, was not my intent to tease!

[SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Everybody like a good teasing LOL

Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar

Bring the Heat!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Sorry guys, I haven't received the press release so until I get it I can't spill the beans...Should have it by the end of the week.

I do apologize, was not my intent to tease!

O K we trust you----:baffled:
    ViVat Jesus!

jam
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jam's Avatar

Oh my god dont mess with the brazillia or the cammeroon and the brazillia box pressed is amazing
    hoohoo:~~Jam~~

[SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Love the Soprano Associate size and taste great. I would love to see the Soprano, Italia or Brazila in a Lonsdale size--man I can taste it now--I'm sure whatever CAO comes up with Brian it will be a good smoke. Can't wait to see.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
    ViVat Jesus!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader amateurke's Avatar

Paul, keep me a fuw of those Soprano's you have! I love to try them!!
    "Gentlemen, you may smoke!"

Quote Originally Posted by amateurke View Post
    Paul, keep me a fuw of those Soprano's you have! I love to try them!!
    I will do just that toni--no problemo---
    ViVat Jesus!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Dun killin time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Love the Soprano Associate size and taste great. I would love to see the Soprano, Italia or Brazila in a Lonsdale size--man I can taste it now--I'm sure whatever CAO comes up with Brian it will be a good smoke. Can't wait to see.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
    Paul, I've been thinking the same thing for about a year now.A lonsdale Brazila especially, I think, would be my absolute favorite CAO of all time!!! I go through boxes piranhas very quickly, usually smoke 2 back to back, but a 6.5 x 46 Brazila would be awesome!!! Maybe call it an arowana.

Quote Originally Posted by Dun killin time View Post
    Paul, I've been thinking the same thing for about a year now.A lonsdale Brazila especially, I think, would be my absolute favorite CAO of all time!!! I go through boxes piranhas very quickly, usually smoke 2 back to back, but a 6.5 x 46 Brazila would be awesome!!! Maybe call it an arowana.
    I was comparing this kinda like the Trinidad corona to a Trinidad lonsdale -- man 2 great smokes in my book. This would be super--Brian where did you go bud and were is the news?
    ViVat Jesus!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3