Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 41 of 41

new CAO???

This is a discussion on new CAO??? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Bigfoot... great job in keeping the interest in CAO going. In fact, outstanding....could it almost taste like a Brazilia Samba..maybe???? ...

  
  1. #31

    Puffer Fish with many spikes ylo2na-cl's Avatar


     
    Bigfoot...
    great job in keeping the interest in CAO going. In fact, outstanding....could it almost taste like a Brazilia Samba..maybe???? But, I dont want it to replace it, though! I love the Samba. Lots of surprises....look for one soon!
    Best,
    Ylo2na
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE] Chuck....Finally, it's here!
    CARLITO'S STOGIE NUBBER! www.stogienubber.com

  2. #32

    Alpha Puffer Fish Bigfoot's Avatar


     
    Sorry guys, I haven't received the press release so until I get it I can't spill the beans...Should have it by the end of the week.

    I do apologize, was not my intent to tease!

    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

  3. #33

    One Shot tx_tuff's Avatar


     
    Everybody like a good teasing LOL

  4. #34

    Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar


     
    Bring the Heat!

  5. #35

    I'm Back tobacmon's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Sorry guys, I haven't received the press release so until I get it I can't spill the beans...Should have it by the end of the week.

    I do apologize, was not my intent to tease!


    O K we trust you----:baffled:
    ViVat Jesus!

  6. #36

    jam
    jam is offline
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jam's Avatar


     
    Oh my god dont mess with the brazillia or the cammeroon and the brazillia box pressed is amazing
    hoohoo:~~Jam~~

  7. #37

    I'm Back tobacmon's Avatar


     
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Love the Soprano Associate size and taste great. I would love to see the Soprano, Italia or Brazila in a Lonsdale size--man I can taste it now--I'm sure whatever CAO comes up with Brian it will be a good smoke. Can't wait to see.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
    ViVat Jesus!

  8. #38

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader amateurke's Avatar


     
    Paul, keep me a fuw of those Soprano's you have! I love to try them!!
    "Gentlemen, you may smoke!"

  9. #39

    I'm Back tobacmon's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by amateurke View Post
    Paul, keep me a fuw of those Soprano's you have! I love to try them!!
    I will do just that toni--no problemo---
    ViVat Jesus!

  10. #40

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Dun killin time's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Love the Soprano Associate size and taste great. I would love to see the Soprano, Italia or Brazila in a Lonsdale size--man I can taste it now--I'm sure whatever CAO comes up with Brian it will be a good smoke. Can't wait to see.[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
    Paul, I've been thinking the same thing for about a year now.A lonsdale Brazila especially, I think, would be my absolute favorite CAO of all time!!! I go through boxes piranhas very quickly, usually smoke 2 back to back, but a 6.5 x 46 Brazila would be awesome!!! Maybe call it an arowana.

  11. #41

    I'm Back tobacmon's Avatar


     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dun killin time View Post
    Paul, I've been thinking the same thing for about a year now.A lonsdale Brazila especially, I think, would be my absolute favorite CAO of all time!!! I go through boxes piranhas very quickly, usually smoke 2 back to back, but a 6.5 x 46 Brazila would be awesome!!! Maybe call it an arowana.
    I was comparing this kinda like the Trinidad corona to a Trinidad lonsdale -- man 2 great smokes in my book. This would be super--Brian where did you go bud and were is the news?
    ViVat Jesus!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •