Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New CAO on Youtube

This is a discussion on New CAO on Youtube within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Check it out, CAO Escaparate http://youtube.com/watch?v=9l1ELPhBAHg# Part 1 [yt]9l1ELPhBAHg#[/yt] Part 2 [yt]DO73wb6QSAo[/yt]...

New CAO on Youtube

Check it out, CAO Escaparate
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9l1ELPhBAHg#

Part 1
    [yt]9l1ELPhBAHg#[/yt]

Part 2
    [yt]DO73wb6QSAo[/yt]

Genie of the White Gin GreySmoke's Avatar

Frankly, my ADD set in after about 4 minutes, tooooo long...for a cigar ad....IMHO....:arghhhh:
    “Beware the dangerous cigar,which brings with it the glass and the scarlet woman!"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader happy1's Avatar

Need short commericals
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    Douglas MacArthur

very cool I want cherokee
    (__(JM)____}}}

Lame!
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

Good find.Wonder when part II is coming?

Full grown Puffer Fish AbeScromsbie-cl's Avatar

Wow, John Rider as Mr. Huge!
    sláinte

Is that not the new CAO that people have been talking about?

Pulp Fiction
    Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

No offense but I work in the TV and Film industry and this was uhhh lets just say Tim Ozgener could have hired me to do a much better job and I would have done if for some gars.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

I thought it was pretty entertaining. It is tough to do something different and it looks like they had alot of fun doing it. I think they should have had Bigfoot in there somehow. haha!

Man I really hope like hell that the cigar they are talking about is the Escaparate Columbia that I has at the Serious party here in Houston. I would be the first to buy the boxes.. That cigar is my favorite CAO to date. I nubbed it.

So here is the plan. We need 50 CigarLive.com members to help me rob the escaparate of the Columbia blend. Any volunteers?

I need one guy to take out Tim O
    I need two guys to distract Jon Huber
    and I need 47 members to help me carry stuff out. We can be in and out of there in about 8 hours tops. + or - a few hours of smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    I thought it was pretty entertaining. It is tough to do something different and it looks like they had alot of fun doing it. I think they should have had Bigfoot in there somehow. haha!

Man I really hope like hell that the cigar they are talking about is the Escaparate Columbia that I has at the Serious party here in Houston. I would be the first to buy the boxes.. That cigar is my favorite CAO to date. I nubbed it.

So here is the plan. We need 50 CigarLive.com members to help me rob the escaparate of the Columbia blend. Any volunteers?

and I need 47 members to help me carry stuff out. We can be in and out of there in about 8 hours tops. + or - a few hours of smoking.
    I'm in!!!!!Just tell me when & where!!:mrcool:

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post

I'm game. I'll take Tim out...(dinner and drinks)
    J/K That sounds kinda gay doesn't it?

count me in
    (__(JM)____}}}

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast