Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Maybe just maybe

This is a discussion on Maybe just maybe within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I went to Warrant School down in Fort Jackson with a fellow NY'r who's last name just happened to be ...

Awaiting Confirmation kenstogie-cl's Avatar

Maybe just maybe

I went to Warrant School down in Fort Jackson with a fellow NY'r who's last name just happened to be Padilla. We took a road trip to FL to visit his brothers and father who left Cuba shortly after the whole Fidal thing, he (his dad) told me he was a tobacco farmer before he left. We then went to a Cuban dance/salsa club/bar and danced with an assortment of very attractive cuban ladies. Is there a possibility he is related I wonder? Is Padilla a common cuban name? I am pretty sure that Mr Padilla made a "friend" that night too. That old sly dog.

Pretty cool man. Thanks for sharing.
    <---When a man becomes a fireman his greatest act of bravery has been accomplished.
    What he does after that is all in the line of work. ~Edward F. Croker--->

Maybe related you never know?
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

Puffer Fish with some spikes PMM88Jr's Avatar

Warrant school? I prefer Ratt/Poison. heh. heh. I am cornhoolio. meh. nevermind.