Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alec Bradley Harvest Selection '97

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley Harvest Selection '97 within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; These are on CI for $29 for a mazo of 18. Anyone tried one of these? Thats an unbelievable price ...

Full grown Puffer Fish mikedaddy's Avatar

Alec Bradley Harvest Selection '97

These are on CI for $29 for a mazo of 18. Anyone tried one of these? Thats an unbelievable price for a new release cigar, kinda scares me.

Would scare me too. I bought a deal like that from CI before from a Cigar Company that I liked very much (won't name them), and the cigars where very bad! So I kinda turn my nose up to those kind of deals.

Genie of the White Gin GreySmoke's Avatar

I really liked the Tempus so I gave them a shot and ordered a Mazo... we'll see???
    “Beware the dangerous cigar,which brings with it the glass and the scarlet woman!"

No longer a community member.

Are they a CI exclusive?

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote Originally Posted by baboruger View Post
    Are they a CI exclusive?
    I've only seen them at CI/Cigar bid.

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Let us know how they are. I almost pulled the trigger.

Full grown Puffer Fish maduromojo-cl's Avatar

I was debating that deal too. I thought it may have been an "exclusive". I love the Maxx so I was hoping someone may have reviewed it.
    "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but a good cigar is a smoke.” - Freud/Kipling Mashup; "Fight the Power. Smoke a Cigar."

Puffer Fish with some spikes TempestPSO's Avatar

I bit, the price was right so what the hey, should be here in a day or so, will let you guys know. I too am a Maxx fan and AB in general so I might as well try the newest offering.
    Smoke all the cigars you can now boys, cause when your dead, your dead a long time!

With budget cigars, sometimes it's chicken, sometimes it's feathers. I usually try a 5er, cause I don't want a box of dog rockets.

Full grown Puffer Fish Armenian's Avatar

I got them at 8 for $14.99 w/ free shipping form CI. The're pretty darn good. I smoked one today and really liked it.

Puffer Fish with some spikes TempestPSO's Avatar

Have had a chance to smoke a couple of these and I enjoy them. On the stronger side of medium body with a good hint of pepper. I recommend them especially for some of the devil site prices I've seen them go for.
    Smoke all the cigars you can now boys, cause when your dead, your dead a long time!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

I just finished one and damn it was a pretty tasty cigar. Plenty of different flavors and easily worth double what I paid...18 for $27.99 on cbid
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBear View Post
    I just finished one and damn it was a pretty tasty cigar. Plenty of different flavors and easily worth double what I paid...18 for $27.99 on cbid
    Maybe I should give them a try after all, especially at that price.

Full grown Puffer Fish Armenian's Avatar

This thread made me go to the humidor for one. I'm sitting here, smoking it now.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian View Post
    This thread made me go to the humidor for one. I'm sitting here, smoking it now.
    What do you think of it??
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast