Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

VL

This is a discussion on VL within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; WOW I won't even say what that looks like LOL...

WOW I won't even say what that looks like LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    Frank that bbmf that I gave you saturday is 3 Siglos...smoke it.
    I know brother, and plan on it. But that thing was a beast and I'm kinda scared of it!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Nothing to be scared of, it is a great smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    WOW I won't even say what that looks like LOL
    That just ain't right. oflmao:
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

Puffer Fish with some spikes TempestPSO's Avatar

I enjoy the VL its nothing like the 3 siglos but its a good smoke. My first 3 siglos just about put me out of comission for an evening, eat a meal before you spark them up.
    Smoke all the cigars you can now boys, cause when your dead, your dead a long time!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Deuce Da Masta's Avatar

Ive had 2 Vls now and thought they were an OK smoke. I didnt get any nice maduro flavors i expected out of a cigar that dark. I agree, the 3 siglos is a great smoke. I also like the #5's a great deal!

jam
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jam's Avatar

I smoke a VL yesterday and i had some of the same problems i had a big vein also and some burn issues touched it up a few time but i only had it in the humi for a few weeks
    hoohoo:~~Jam~~

Maturing Puffer Fish Dirty Dee-cl's Avatar

Hmm, I've got a fiver from Cbid in April. I have smoked two of them and haven't had any problems with them at all. They are rather tasty and burned relatively well. I keep mine at around 70% humidity and 65 degrees.

Maturing Puffer Fish Dirty Dee-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    I have only had about two VLs and the last one was pretty mild for me. More of a morning smoke in my opinion. The one I smoked was a bit creamy/nutty.
    Yeah, I agree these are not high powered or high octane cigars. They are smooth and cocoa flavored (not sweet) I think that you can smoke these anytime when you don't want a strong cigar. Mine went well with a cup of black coffee.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Carl_H's Avatar

I found some VLs torpedos in a half price bin at my local B&M today. I'm enjoying one now. I think I will go back tomorrow and purchase a few more. This is a great smoke at $3.50.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2