Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HL Lancero a Disappointment

This is a discussion on HL Lancero a Disappointment within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; IMHO I loved the HL I had. I was gifted two by a friend and I felt the one I've ...

I will never be a Puffer Fishhound-cl's Avatar

IMHO I loved the HL I had. I was gifted two by a friend and I felt the one I've smoked so far was a stellar cigar. To date the best Illusione I have smoked was a Cg4 with over a year of age on it. I'm glad I have two more boxes of these.

Where else do you get the top guy answering questions or even better yet replying in a thread where somebody didn't care for their cigar! I love this place. Thanks Dion for being here with us!

No longer a community member.

I honestly think that the negative feedback is more important to a producer than positive. I think being able to take the negative and the positive is great, and I applaud Deon. That is what make CL great!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Research-Colin-cl's Avatar

The ECCJ 15 comes in boxes of 15 to mark out the 15th anniversary of the European Cigar Cult Journal (ECCJ). This cigar is Phantastic (phenomenal/fantastic).

Personally I like the HL but I understand that not everyone does. To each his/her own. Thanks for sharing.

I am smoking a Cruzado right now from Dion and it is great. It is very smooth and has an earthy base of flavors that I am really enjoying. Of course the band style is great. I would never expect Dion to come out with an unattractive band. It is also unique. It is reminiscent of the metalwork from the portuguese empire. This may sound obscure but I am an Historian and the name Cruzado derives from that empire. Dion, as always, did his homework. I expect these to be very popular when they come out.
    Check out my latest work at www.cigarresearch.com
    Subscribe to the European Cigar Cult Journal at www.cigar-cult.com

Quote Originally Posted by Research-Colin View Post
    The ECCJ 15 comes in boxes of 15 to mark out the 15th anniversary of the European Cigar Cult Journal (ECCJ). This cigar is Phantastic (phenomenal/fantastic).

Personally I like the HL but I understand that not everyone does. To each his/her own. Thanks for sharing.

I am smoking a Cruzado right now from Dion and it is great. It is very smooth and has an earthy base of flavors that I am really enjoying. Of course the band style is great. I would never expect Dion to come out with an unattractive band. It is also unique. It is reminiscent of the metalwork from the portuguese empire. This may sound obscure but I am an Historian and the name Cruzado derives from that empire. Dion, as always, did his homework. I expect these to be very popular when they come out.
    Dude you are always full of great information!

Puffer Fish with some spikes flathead59's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koolhandk View Post
    Dude you are always full of great information!
    Personally, I'm still chuckling about the blender jokes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2