Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Storing Tat Blacks

This is a discussion on Storing Tat Blacks within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by tonyricciardi Hey Pete, While you're slummin' around our board I had another quick question. I just got ...

Quote Originally Posted by tonyricciardi View Post
    Hey Pete,

While you're slummin' around our board I had another quick question.
    I just got a steal on the RC 233's at Famous. They were on sale stating that they were being discontinued? Is that true?
    The cigars were removed from the price list but they are still made in ultra limited quantities. Maybe only 100 to 200 boxes per year based on requests.
    The factory in Miami is at capacity and it is hard for them to make that cigar in large quantity.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuaje View Post
    The cigars were removed from the price list but they are still made in ultra limited quantities. Maybe only 100 to 200 boxes per year based on requests.
    The factory in Miami is at capacity and it is hard for them to make that cigar in large quantity.
    I request! LOL

I always carry an RC233 with me here in NYC. Before I smoke it, it doubles as an effective billyclub to ward off evil-doers.

It's a fantastic smoke.

Puffer Fish with some spikes eodcole's Avatar

Not that this is highly inventive or original but I took apart the supplied humidifier, removed the green foam, glued the mesh screen in place, and filled it with heart felt beads. I figure it should work out just fine like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3