Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Illusione Cigars

This is a discussion on Illusione Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Indeed - cg4 is a mighty tasty stick!...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mhlatke's Avatar

Indeed - cg4 is a mighty tasty stick!
    "BADGES???....we don't need no stinkin' badges!"

I've had the 2s and can't wait to try some more.
    "Come on, Old Man, I've smoked since I was 5. Mother insisted".........Gomez Adams

One of my favorite sticks out there now. If you look there is an illusione section on here and Dion the owner will answer any question or take any complement you may have. Oh and like Fatmandu said before it lookes like another one bites the dust.
    (__(JM)____}}}

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by CHBIV View Post
    I was recently reading a report from the IPCPR show, and it talked about a brand of cigar called Illusione. Now I had never before heard of this company but the review made it seem very enticing. So like any good cigar smoker, I immediately began looking into getting my hands on them. Now, in my research, I found out that it was probably going to be hard to get my hands on because this cigar has a limited yearly production of under 500,000. So once I found their wresellerebsite my first stop was their "where to buy" page to find the closest . To my surprise my local B&M just happened to carry them! So the other day I went and picked a few up and tonight I am enjoying my first one the cg:4 and I must say these are all they are cracked up to be (IMHO). I highly recommend them to anyone who can get there hands on them. I might even throw a few of these in a bomb or two Anyway I was just curious if anyone else had tried these and what they thought.
    Thanks for taking the time to seek them out - glad you like 'em!

Dion

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Matt257's Avatar

Illusione cigars are awesome. I have been smoking the hell out of them lately and I have really enjoyed everyone that I have smoked. Have just finished a HL and wow. But my favourite so far is the ~68~ so much flavour in such a small cigar. ibble:

Yeah they have been a part of this board since last years RTDA and as you can see they are a big hit with just about everybody!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Rocky Rulz's Avatar

Dion, I hear you sold out of inventory at the ICPCR. We have been out for awhile. They are very popular and just a tasty damn stick. Keep up the Great Work!

Rocky
    If a Parsley Farmer doesn't pay his taxes, Can they garnish his wages?

Puffer Fish with some spikes flathead59's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to seek them out - glad you like 'em!

Dion
    I know this is a thread jack, but I gotta ask Dion. I was in my local Tinder Box this weekend, and they had just received Illusiones. They had several different sizes, but not my favorite, the MK. I asked if they were going to get the MK, and the guys running the store had never heard of it. One of them even got the cigar catalog they use as an ordering reference, and the MK wasn't listed, nor was the HL. It was a 2008 catalog, so I'm assuming it's the current one. Are the MKs no longer available?

No longer a community member.

I've only had the ~2~, but I really enjoyed it.

Puffer Fish with many spikes ezmoney5150's Avatar

I really like the 4/2G.
    Litto Gomez for President.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by flathead59 View Post
    I know this is a thread jack, but I gotta ask Dion. I was in my local Tinder Box this weekend, and they had just received Illusiones. They had several different sizes, but not my favorite, the MK. I asked if they were going to get the MK, and the guys running the store had never heard of it. One of them even got the cigar catalog they use as an ordering reference, and the MK wasn't listed, nor was the HL. It was a 2008 catalog, so I'm assuming it's the current one. Are the MKs no longer available?
    They're available to all who want them. Next time you're there, tell them to order them - I have PLENTY!

Puffer Fish with some spikes flathead59's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    They're available to all who want them. Next time you're there, tell them to order them - I have PLENTY!
    I'll see what I can do to assist you in reducing your stock!!

Dion is doing a great job and his brand is selling very well for me. OP, I am glad you found these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2