Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Illusione Cigars

This is a discussion on Illusione Cigars within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I was recently reading a report from the IPCPR show, and it talked about a brand of cigar called Illusione. ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes CHBIV's Avatar

Illusione Cigars

I was recently reading a report from the IPCPR show, and it talked about a brand of cigar called Illusione. Now I had never before heard of this company but the review made it seem very enticing. So like any good cigar smoker, I immediately began looking into getting my hands on them. Now, in my research, I found out that it was probably going to be hard to get my hands on because this cigar has a limited yearly production of under 500,000. So once I found their wresellerebsite my first stop was their "where to buy" page to find the closest . To my surprise my local B&M just happened to carry them! So the other day I went and picked a few up and tonight I am enjoying my first one the cg:4 and I must say these are all they are cracked up to be (IMHO). I highly recommend them to anyone who can get there hands on them. I might even throw a few of these in a bomb or two Anyway I was just curious if anyone else had tried these and what they thought.

Carl H. Breed IV
    President & Founder ///Ann Arbor Cigar Club

It is a very nice smoke Carl. Enjoy those!
    <---When a man becomes a fireman his greatest act of bravery has been accomplished.
    What he does after that is all in the line of work. ~Edward F. Croker--->

they are the tastee ;D
    Youngest Cigar Aficionado :mrcool:

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes azpostal's Avatar

I've only had the 888 but it was pretty good

Yet another stick to put on my "some day" list!

I am smoking the cg:4 as I type and really liked this blend. Some very nice flavors with lots of smoke--Great Cifar!

You now need to try the HL--wow the entire line are some good un's--
    ViVat Jesus!

Alpha Puffer Fish

And another one bites the dust! Ya can't go wrong with any of these, IMO
    Inactive member

jam
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jam's Avatar

I never had the cg4 i had the 888 and it was good also
    hoohoo:~~Jam~~

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Illusiones have been on my short list for over a year now. In fact, I had a 68 last night just before bed. My infamous "Locker of Contraband" at the local B&M always has a few full boxes of mk, cg:4, and 68, and I also keep open boxes of the same ones at home. I have smoked every shape in the line except the hl, 1, and eccj. Excellent smokes to be sure. Dion definitely knows how to make a cigar, and is very strict when it comes to quality control.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader sofaman's Avatar

I love the entire line and I cant get enough of them!!!
    Semper Fi

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ctiicda's Avatar

I love these things... I can not get enough. Our shop should be getting them very sonn i can not wait!

I had a #4 yesterday, pretty good smoke, i also have had the 88 and that's good too, i like them enough to start clearing out a space in my humi for them

ENJOY the FULL FLAVOR!
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

Leading Puffer Fish poriggity-cl's Avatar

I love them, and every other illusione out there!

Gotta love them Illusiones!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast