Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

F TV Producers

This is a discussion on F TV Producers within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by jitzy holy crap that is really wrong and your right they are looking at you like a ...

Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    holy crap that is really wrong and your right they are looking at you like a drug dealer how dare you be in the tobacco industry
    Not to mention.....Ami and the boys all smoke cigarettes. Maybe you could pe THEIR pusher.

Well, since Miami Ink didn't work out give "I survived a Japanese Game Show" a try.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader happy1's Avatar

That sucks...probably a tobacco then
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    Douglas MacArthur

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes azpostal's Avatar

That sucks, I guess one of the TV producers got their girlfriends relatives on instead of you. They sometimes don't know what good TV is

Alpha Puffer Fish

Reality TV....UN-Reality is more like it. After careful consideration, I stopped watching both shows, LA is a spin off of Miami. I believe they go in the nature of 'feel good' stories because once upon a time all that got tats was us reprobates of society, now its such a freaking fad they have to glam it up some w/the touch feely candy ass'd stories to keep it in the $$. I'm betting that someone on CL or one of the other sites you frequent is an ink slinger and can hook you up!
    Inactive member

I like all the ideas and will probably take Daniel up on that offer when i find the time to do it.......
    The biggest problem is that my normal artist and one of the best out there, is tied up with some prison time.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Pete, as you kno Fatman's Cigar and Pipe shop just opened yesterday ;-), and if ya come to my hous...er, shop for an event, I have a guy in Huntsvile who is damned good! So good that he put the tat across his own throat in script olde English which reads..."NIAGA REVEN", as a reminder of his last marriage each morning when he brushes his teeth!
    Inactive member

I have watched Miami Ink since it has been on, and like the show. When Kat started LA Ink I checked it out, man that show is BITES! I have never seen anything more ME ME ME ME ME ME! Anyway it sucks the way they treated you Pete, but at the same time I'm glad your not going to be on that show, because then I would have to watch it again!

Hey I'll be getting married in Vegas either around the Big Smoke (Nov) or early next year (Jan/Feb). Lets all get tattoos and Daniel can get videos of that!

Greg had told me about you being interested in being on Kats show. That is crap Pete. As a recovering addict since 1995 and self made business success, I would have loved to see you on that show.

Member has been banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuaje View Post
    I like all the ideas and will probably take Daniel up on that offer when i find the time to do it.......
    The biggest problem is that my normal artist and one of the best out there, is tied up with some prison time.
    Now if you had told L.A. Ink that they might have used you after all...lol

Alpha Puffer Fish

make sure you posts pics of your tattoo whenever you get it !

No longer a community member.

Boo!!! I would have loved to watch you get that tat.

No longer a community member.

I now will boycott the show, it doesn't matter how hot i think Kat is.

Quote Originally Posted by nyisles View Post
    I now will boycott the show, it doesn't matter how hot i think Kat is.
    I still watch it because Kat is hot and also because they still use my ashtray on the show. Kat's sister also was caught wearing a Tatuaje t-shirt on the show last season. I love it! They still promote me and don't even know it.

sucks, maybe if you made more TAT BLACKS the karma would shift?

Puffer Fish with many spikes chip19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse View Post
    Not to mention.....Ami and the boys all smoke cigarettes. Maybe you could pe THEIR pusher.

Well, since Miami Ink didn't work out give "I survived a Japanese Game Show" a try.
    Thats good stuff right there!
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES-THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast