Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

F TV Producers

This is a discussion on F TV Producers within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by banzaitoyota1 sucks, maybe if you made more TAT BLACKS the karma would shift? yah, dont ever stop ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by banzaitoyota1 View Post
    sucks, maybe if you made more TAT BLACKS the karma would shift?
    yah, dont ever stop making tats, its all i want to smoke anymore , and ive only had a couple varietys so far !!! if you stop....we will ugh... make you give us the secret recipie !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuaje View Post
    I still watch it because Kat is hot and also because they still use my ashtray on the show. Kat's sister also was caught wearing a Tatuaje t-shirt on the show last season. I love it! They still promote me and don't even know it.
    You've got to love that!!
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

Pete Johnson, Scott Stanley (Drac Daddy) and Jon Huber need to open Cigars and tats...The first cigar shop with a tattoo parlor in the back...nice.
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Pete Johnson, Scott Stanley (Drac Daddy) and Jon Huber need to open Cigars and tats...The first cigar shop with a tattoo parlor in the back...nice.

I tried to get some of my tattoo artist buddies to do a Phoenix Cigar and Tattoo event at my shop but the Village my shop is in will not allow anyone to get tattooed in its limits. Silly stuff.

Jon, Pete, Dion and I are a new regime of heavily tattooed cigar maniacs. Let us not forget that Dion has some ink as well although in ink hours I think Pete, Jon and I take the cake. I am currently sporting over 200 hours of work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3