Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

F TV Producers

This is a discussion on F TV Producers within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I am not sure if anyone knew but I was recently selected to be cast for LA INK....Cool Shit Huh! ...

F TV Producers

I am not sure if anyone knew but I was recently selected to be cast for LA INK....Cool Shit Huh!

Not really!

After they interviewed me they called to say congrats you have been chosen to be on the show and get your tattoo by one of the artists. Ofcourse I was hoping for Kat but I mentioned to the producers that I thought Cory would do a great job on the piece.

The piece was going to be on my back of the La Riqueza vista. Beautiful art and a perfect tattoo to celebrate the new line.

I am not sure if anyone here watches the show but they have a lot of stories of reformed drug addicts, peoples memories of passed family members or survivors of illnesses. My story would have been more of a success story about how I built my company. I didn't feel I needed to tell them I had cancer cells cut out of my leg 6 years ago that left a 9 inch scar.

They make you pay for the tattoo and put down a deposit. When I brought them my deposit, I decided to bring a couple of mags with me for them to look at so they got an idea of who I was and what I do. Maybe base the story line on it. I told them about my company when I was interviewed so no big surprises for them when reading the articles.

About a week after I put my deposit in, I got a registered letter from LA INK producers. Cool! NO! They sent my check back with a letter saying they decided to pass on my TV time with no real reason other than "after careful consideration".

I realized than, that I am not a product for TV and that I am not the reformed drug addict or a feel good story. I am the Drug Pusher and they didn't want to promote the drug pusher. Damn, I just wanted another tattoo.

F TV Producers.......

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuaje View Post
    I realized than, that I am not a product for TV and that I am not the reformed drug addict or a feel good story. I am the Drug Pusher and they didn't want to promote the drug pusher. Damn, I just wanted another tattoo.

F TV Producers.......
    That sucks! No sweat I am coming to Cali, lets get the video of that tattoo done.. Set it up bro! Pick the person you really want to do the tattoo with.

Like I said before I really want to do it. It is not TV but I think it will still be some cool video.

No longer a community member.

Damn Pete that sucks. Oh well, you could probably get better work done somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuaje View Post
    I am not sure if anyone knew but I was recently selected to be cast for LA INK....Cool Shit Huh!

Not really!

After they interviewed me they called to say congrats you have been chosen to be on the show and get your tattoo by one of the artists. Ofcourse I was hoping for Kat but I mentioned to the producers that I thought Cory would do a great job on the piece.

The piece was going to be on my back of the La Riqueza vista. Beautiful art and a perfect tattoo to celebrate the new line.

I am not sure if anyone here watches the show but they have a lot of stories of reformed drug addicts, peoples memories of passed family members or survivors of illnesses. My story would have been more of a success story about how I built my company. I didn't feel I needed to tell them I had cancer cells cut out of my leg 6 years ago that left a 9 inch scar.

They make you pay for the tattoo and put down a deposit. When I brought them my deposit, I decided to bring a couple of mags with me for them to look at so they got an idea of who I was and what I do. Maybe base the story line on it. I told them about my company when I was interviewed so no big surprises for them when reading the articles.

About a week after I put my deposit in, I got a registered letter from LA INK producers. Cool! NO! They sent my check back with a letter saying they decided to pass on my TV time with no real reason other than "after careful consideration".

F TV Producers.......
    I work in cable television (Researcher, Editor and sometimes Cameraman) maybe one day we can hook up and do a piece for your website or something like that. If not I will continue to enjoy the hell out of your cigars, keep up the good work!

Puffer Fish with some spikes ratpak-cl's Avatar

yep, sounds like you didn't fit the mold. come down to Ms. and I can hook you up with a pretty good free hand artist.
    he put this on me
    You never know where your'e going till you get there. - Daffy Duck
    http://www.myspace.com/swrsak

Leading Puffer Fish Dogwatch Dale-cl's Avatar

Their loss bro, you'd have made a great story. I watch that show all the time and I can't think of a better segment!

When you do get the tat, I hope you'll take Daniel up on his offer. I'd love to see that!
    Dogwatch Dale Co-host, DogWatch Cigar Radio
    www.dogwatchsocialclub.com

Maybe you need to travel to the other side and have Miami Ink do it, or the one in Vegas.
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ctiicda's Avatar

What crap... that is ok Pete you are way to good for that show any ways... go to Miami Ink lol. That just sucks...goes to show there are politics in everyhting! good thing we have your fine cigars to help us get away from it... on a side note my buddy just walked in and grabbed a cojuno 03 and a drink and sat down... he says it is his cure to a bad day

holy crap that is really wrong and your right they are looking at you like a drug dealer how dare you be in the tobacco industry
    (__(JM)____}}}

If you were a recovering junkie who had done time, they probably would have used you in a heartbeat. Typical Hollywood.

Alpha Puffer Fish

yeah LA ink is a depressing show to watch lol, i like to see the tatuaje's but the stories bring yah down, and its like every episode is the same. Why cant we get some non cancer conversation going on while there getting inked !!! Oh well, i would probably watch that show more if there where more success stories and fewer woe is me's, I try to stay away from negitivity at all times

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Mtmouse's Avatar

Pete, if you ever find yourself in the Detroit area, you can hop over the border and I can hook you up with a great artist. She did my smoking chili pepper.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader g8trbone's Avatar

Wow Pete... that is pretty crappy. I'd love the chance to chat with you sometime if you are ever available. I think Daniel has a great idea and would love to see it happen!
    GO GATORS!!!
    National Champions - Football '96,' 06 & '08 - Basketball '06 & '07

I don't have any cool tatoos on me to post with my reply, but Pete, that sux. Daniel will do the video up right!

It's Puff'n Time...

That is F'd. TV producers are maggots in general and that type of behavior is expected. With all that aside Kat is still one smokin' hot chick! And YES.....If given the chance I'd hit it.
    "Nunc scio quit sit amor" Virgil

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast