Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pete, do these look right to you?

This is a discussion on Pete, do these look right to you? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; The cello threw me off, but the don't look as 'rustic' as the one I have. Oh ya, and the ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Mtmouse's Avatar

Pete, do these look right to you?

The cello threw me off, but the don't look as 'rustic' as the one I have. Oh ya, and the one's band is upside down.

I got my last 5 from new havana like that too and I'm prety sure you could trust those guys
    (__(JM)____}}}

Alpha Puffer Fish

THERE FAKES !!!!! OMG !!!!! hahah jk. do they taste right ? thats odd the band is upside down (

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    I got my last 5 from new havana like that too and I'm prety sure you could trust those guys
    I guess I'm use to the jar presentation, without cello. I wasn't aware they had some released in cello.

Quote Originally Posted by redbeard View Post
    THERE FAKES !!!!! OMG !!!!! hahah jk. do they taste right ? thats odd the band is upside down (
    Not mine. I saw these on another site and I was curious.

I have purchased a full ceramic bottle, + 8 singles, and none have come with cello???

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Ya, they look like they have an actual wrapper wrapper, not a binder for a wrapper.... odd
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Lok17 View Post
    Ya, they look like they have an actual wrapper wrapper, not a binder for a wrapper.... odd
    No those are for sure the normal binder/wrapper we use. The more dark the wrapper the more rustic they look. Also the cello makes them look more clean than they really are.
    The Band, well that was human error. The girls put so many bands on a day that especially with my band, it might be easy to mix up.
    Remember, I had extra cigars from production that didn't make the jars and this is how we packed them. A few retailers got some of these to sell.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuaje View Post
    No those are for sure the normal binder/wrapper we use. The more dark the wrapper the more rustic they look. Also the cello makes them look more clean than they really are.
    The Band, well that was human error. The girls put so many bands on a day that especially with my band, it might be easy to mix up.
    Remember, I had extra cigars from production that didn't make the jars and this is how we packed them. A few retailers got some of these to sell.

Pete
    Thanks Pete

I have one Black sitting in my humidor, but I'm waiting to acquire one more before I smoke it....I like to save one.

No longer a community member.

You're lucky to find that many haha.

I was at a store and was looking at the West Coasts, and one had an upside down band. I guess it happens. Human error and all.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Wow they look good.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes azpostal's Avatar

Those look good ..never seen them in cello

That looks like a good day right there...

I just got in a bunch of blacks in cello for my shop, thanks Andy and Pete. They sold out in under an hour. Oh yeah, I need more!!