Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My first MB2

This is a discussion on My first MB2 within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I searched and could not find anything on CL about the MB2... So, a couple months ago while on vacation ...

My first MB2

I searched and could not find anything on CL about the MB2...

So, a couple months ago while on vacation I found a B&M that still had MB2s. I, of course, bought two.

The cigar was great, it started out with what I thought was a nutty taste (fantastic!) and then as the cigar changed it went spicy on me! As soon as the cigar hit the last third it started to give me a buzz. I really enjoyed the MB2, even though it wasn't as complex as the one MB3 I've had. And I cannot compare it to the MB1 since I can't find them!

Overall great cigar, I will be saving my other one for a more special occasion!
    Christian

No longer a community member.

I wish i was into Oliva's back then, I never had a MB2 and only recently due to the nub did I give Oliva another try and its now a cigar I love to smoke

The MB2 sounds really good, will definately give one a try, thanks.
    I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time....Mark Twain

Puffer Fish with many spikes Darren's Godiva's Avatar

The MB3 is one of my favorites. I have two MB2's and 2 MB1's sitting in my humidor right now. I am waiting for my honeymoon to smoke them. Your description is making my mouth water and I only have 8 more weeks until I will lite them up.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

One of my favorites!
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

That is a nice smoke! Glad you enjoyed it!
    <---When a man becomes a fireman his greatest act of bravery has been accomplished.
    What he does after that is all in the line of work. ~Edward F. Croker--->

Full grown Puffer Fish BengalMan-cl's Avatar

MB2 is a very solid smoke for sure. I've been smoking the MB3's a lot lately and like them better than the 2's.

I agree with you, Ian. I would have posted about my MB3 experience, but I didn't because so many others have! How would you compare The MB2 & 3 to the 1?

Darren's Godiva - Congrats on the marriage! I think that master blends are an excellent choice for celebrating with!
    Christian

I like the MB 2 better than the MB3 but that is just me
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader happy1's Avatar

got a MB 2 int the humi resting awhile but it is going to die soon!!!
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    Douglas MacArthur