Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Release date??

This is a discussion on Release date?? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; When are these going to be released? I've tried asking on the GAR board, but no one responds or has ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

Release date??

When are these going to be released? I've tried asking on the GAR board, but no one responds or has posted. I'm trying to hold off on other purchases so I can pick up a box or two of these.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

No longer a community member.

I was wondering the same...

I have some "cigar $$" that's starting to burn a hole in my pocket I know there are "release parties" on September 5th or 6th, but that doesn't mean that's when they're gonna be released to stores where we can order them. Also, I'm fairly certain that none of the release parties are going to be anywhere near me, so I'm edgy about getting them since they were supposed to be released, as per their website, in July '08.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Spoke with George this morning. G.A.R started shipping to stores yesterday.

George has some more news that will be released soon as well.

I just found this over at G.A.R posted by Brent.

"Just heard this from George RE the GAR release:

we’ll be sponsoring the national release party for G.A.R. and Gran Habano Cabinet Selection at 30+ cigar shops across the nation on September 5th 2008."
    Smoke'um if ya got'um
    DOZER - Cigar Live coin #24

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    Spoke with George this morning. G.A.R started shipping to stores yesterday.

George has some more news that will be released soon as well.
    Outstanding news, Stogie Thanks a bunch. I guess I can hold off for a little longer with my purchases

I just finished my second GAR and can't run out before I buy a box :arghhhh:
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

what dozer just said, you were responded back to to say you weren't is just wrong
    (__(JM)____}}}

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Vic81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DOZER View Post
    I just found this over at G.A.R posted by Brent.

"Just heard this from George RE the GAR release:

we’ll be sponsoring the national release party for G.A.R. and Gran Habano Cabinet Selection at 30+ cigar shops across the nation on September 5th 2008."

That's great news - hope one is in the Atlanta area. G.A.Rs here I come....ibble:

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    what dozer just said, you were responded back to to say you weren't is just wrong
    We settled this, but a release event doesn't mean that's when internet sites are going to start selling them. Those are two different things. I'm just hoping that they're available through CI and other sites as of the 5th. My local B&M will NOT be ordering them, even though they have a ton of Gran Habanos in stock. I was given an explanation, but won't put that on here.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBear View Post
    We settled this, but a release event doesn't mean that's when internet sites are going to start selling them. Those are two different things. I'm just hoping that they're available through CI and other sites as of the 5th. My local B&M will NOT be ordering them, even though they have a ton of Gran Habanos in stock. I was given an explanation, but won't put that on here.
    I wrote that before we talked as for those (GAR) I think you may get a good deal at atlantic on them they are usually really good I just got a box of MB3's from them for $107 with a coupon code
    (__(JM)____}}}

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Vic81's Avatar

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but GAR is now on sale--!!!--!!!

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/granhabano.html#section8